Pretty Good Trail/dirtjump song

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2010 9:55 PM

|

77

1/17/2010 9:24 PM

#2 definitely



And judging from the pics, I think they're gay....

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2010 9:46 PM

cschmall wrote:

#2 definitely



And judging from the pics, I think they're gay....

i think its a good trail song ...

but i think the band is gay

|

77

1/17/2010 9:51 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

i think its a good trail song ...

but i think the band is gay

so what your saying
GAY BAND= GAY SONG= GAY VIDEO
thus
Post=Gay=FAIL

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

1/17/2010 9:54 PM

thats a good song to lick another guys balls to, which obviously you do if you listen to passion pit.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 9:55 PM

HyPhy wrote:

thats a good song to lick another guys balls to, which obviously you do if you listen to passion pit.

i dont i thought it was a good trail song

|

77

1/17/2010 9:56 PM

listen to "back to the hotel" by N2DEEP

|

1/17/2010 9:58 PM

lmfao he took it down cause everyone thought it was gay as fuck bsadhahahahaha

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 10:00 PM

HyPhy wrote:

lmfao he took it down cause everyone thought it was gay as fuck bsadhahahahaha

i did i just herd the hole song... its gay as fuck

|

77

1/17/2010 10:02 PM

HyPhy wrote:

lmfao he took it down cause everyone thought it was gay as fuck bsadhahahahaha

bikes r cool wrote:

i did i just herd the hole song... its gay as fuck

I call bullshit.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/17/2010 10:03 PM

HyPhy wrote:

lmfao he took it down cause everyone thought it was gay as fuck bsadhahahahaha

bikes r cool wrote:

i did i just herd the hole song... its gay as fuck

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I call bullshit.

he was totally diggin it

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 10:04 PM

HyPhy wrote:

lmfao he took it down cause everyone thought it was gay as fuck bsadhahahahaha

bikes r cool wrote:

i did i just herd the hole song... its gay as fuck

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I call bullshit.

ok what do u want me to say dick? i thought it was a good trail song. i just listen to it its not

so go fuck ur self and your milf of a mother

|

77

1/17/2010 10:11 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

i did i just herd the hole song... its gay as fuck

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I call bullshit.

bikes r cool wrote:

ok what do u want me to say dick? i thought it was a good trail song. i just listen to it its not

so go fuck ur self and your milf of a mother

want some peroxide and neosporin for your tore asshole?

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 10:11 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

i did i just herd the hole song... its gay as fuck

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I call bullshit.

bikes r cool wrote:

ok what do u want me to say dick? i thought it was a good trail song. i just listen to it its not

so go fuck ur self and your milf of a mother

Your insults fail to offend me. So don't be E-tough, because I'd like to see you talk shit to me in person.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/17/2010 10:15 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I call bullshit.

bikes r cool wrote:

ok what do u want me to say dick? i thought it was a good trail song. i just listen to it its not

so go fuck ur self and your milf of a mother

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Your insults fail to offend me. So don't be E-tough, because I'd like to see you talk shit to me in person.

hay dude sorry i forgot ur the most baddass kid on here .. ur right you could beat me up man bhahahahha ..

ur a faggot u say you could beat someone up when you live like 20 hours from me .

|

77

1/17/2010 10:19 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

ok what do u want me to say dick? i thought it was a good trail song. i just listen to it its not

so go fuck ur self and your milf of a mother

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Your insults fail to offend me. So don't be E-tough, because I'd like to see you talk shit to me in person.

bikes r cool wrote:

hay dude sorry i forgot ur the most baddass kid on here .. ur right you could beat me up man bhahahahha ..

ur a faggot u say you could beat someone up when you live like 20 hours from me .

I never said I could beat you up? I'm just saying you're not as bamf as you are behind that keyboard.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/17/2010 10:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:22 AM

bikes r cool wrote:

ok what do u want me to say dick? i thought it was a good trail song. i just listen to it its not

so go fuck ur self and your milf of a mother

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Your insults fail to offend me. So don't be E-tough, because I'd like to see you talk shit to me in person.

bikes r cool wrote:

hay dude sorry i forgot ur the most baddass kid on here .. ur right you could beat me up man bhahahahha ..

ur a faggot u say you could beat someone up when you live like 20 hours from me .






this is the song he likes, i wasnt going to post it but youre being a dick and you like gay music
|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 10:22 PM

ok .. that was hard core dude .... i wont ever fuck with you

|

77

1/17/2010 10:23 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Your insults fail to offend me. So don't be E-tough, because I'd like to see you talk shit to me in person.

bikes r cool wrote:

hay dude sorry i forgot ur the most baddass kid on here .. ur right you could beat me up man bhahahahha ..

ur a faggot u say you could beat someone up when you live like 20 hours from me .

HyPhy wrote:




this is the song he likes, i wasnt going to post it but youre being a dick and you like gay music

Hahahaha

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/17/2010 10:23 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

ok .. that was hard core dude .... i wont ever fuck with you

Facepalm.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/17/2010 10:25 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

ok .. that was hard core dude .... i wont ever fuck with you

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Facepalm.

oh shit dude . that was crazy..

|

77

1/17/2010 10:26 PM

i think your the biggggest TOOL on vital bmx

|

77

1/17/2010 10:27 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

i think your the biggggest TOOL on vital bmx

comin from the dude who rides to passion pit, HARRRRRRRRSHHHHHHHH!

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 10:30 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

i think your the biggggest TOOL on vital bmx

HyPhy wrote:

comin from the dude who rides to passion pit, HARRRRRRRRSHHHHHHHH!

i dont but u can think that

|

77

1/17/2010 10:35 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

i think your the biggggest TOOL on vital bmx

HyPhy wrote:

comin from the dude who rides to passion pit, HARRRRRRRRSHHHHHHHH!

bikes r cool wrote:

i dont but u can think that

you made a fucking thread about it fool! godddddddddd damn, thats like me sayin "my username isnt HyPhy but you can think that" when CLEARLY, MY USERNAME IS HYPHY! godddddddddd damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 10:37 PM

HyPhy wrote:

comin from the dude who rides to passion pit, HARRRRRRRRSHHHHHHHH!

bikes r cool wrote:

i dont but u can think that

HyPhy wrote:

you made a fucking thread about it fool! godddddddddd damn, thats like me sayin "my username isnt HyPhy but you can think that" when CLEARLY, MY USERNAME IS HYPHY! godddddddddd damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

i said it was a good trail song then i listened to the hole song and then i thought it was gay

|

77

1/17/2010 10:37 PM

alright im off now gona watch king of the hill

|

77

1/17/2010 10:38 PM

bikes r cool wrote:

i dont but u can think that

HyPhy wrote:

you made a fucking thread about it fool! godddddddddd damn, thats like me sayin "my username isnt HyPhy but you can think that" when CLEARLY, MY USERNAME IS HYPHY! godddddddddd damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

bikes r cool wrote:

i said it was a good trail song then i listened to the hole song and then i thought it was gay

no, you listened to it and liked it, and then everyone was like "dude! this song sucks and youre a fag!" and you were like oh shit, everyone thinks im gay, took the video down, and now you are saying you think its gay to try to redeem yourself.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/17/2010 10:44 PM

I'm sorry but I made it to them singing and had to turn it off!!!

|

1/17/2010 10:49 PM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

I'm sorry but I made it to them singing and had to turn it off!!!

thats because your a man, who doesnt like other men.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."