Bonesaw Frame Goodies

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2016 1:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2016 1:11 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

I posted a picture of some S&M bars that were in my shop and mentioned how I put a downpayment on a Bonesaw frame that's coming next week hopefully , anyways it was kinda like my warranty thread people were talking about quality and what not but someone tagged Isaac , and he replied and was happy I'm getting his frame ! So much so that he said he'll throw in a couple things with the package as he works at a distro as well . Pretty happy , seems like a nice guy and pretty cool he even replied , yet alone offered to add stuff in . I like people like that , Canadians are cool .

Edit : pictures came out in wrong order , you get the idea
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/18/2016 1:23 PM

gud shit frames a fortune innit

|

1/18/2016 1:58 PM

That's a treat!

|

1/18/2016 2:43 PM

It cost over half a grand and that's with a discount , before taxes even. I'm happy though , so whatever .

And fuck yah , it's sweet even with or without anything extra thrown in .

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/18/2016 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2016 5:59 PM

Nice dude that's awsome , I checked the frame out in person at transition it looks so sick , the dagger frame looked pretty good too , I'll probably be putting down a payment on a bonesaw if theirs the right top tube length available at the end of the week

|

1/18/2016 5:04 PM

damn maple lovers *shakes fist*

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

1/18/2016 6:33 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Nice dude that's awsome , I checked the frame out in person at transition it looks so sick , the dagger frame looked pretty ...more

Yah I saw you comment that , I was going to get mine from him as well but ended up going to my local and getting a small discount . The specs seems pretty dope and I want an S&M so I can't complain ; better than getting a Tallboy for cheaper and not being happy with it . I'm sure they'll have the right size but no 20.5 are available anymore I saw on his fb I think . The dagger is weird for sure but would be fun to try !

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/18/2016 8:49 PM

I'll be looking for a 21.25 , if that's out a 21 would work , if that's out I'll probably go for a dagger

|

1/19/2016 2:43 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I'll be looking for a 21.25 , if that's out a 21 would work , if that's out I'll probably go for a dagger

I'd buy the dagger if I had the money , trust it more than Total or whatever , and then it'd be fun and easy to spin and throw around

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/19/2016 12:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/19/2016 12:22 PM

It's a Canada thing. I feel like here in the states they would be like "Send me 20 bucks and I'll throw in some 'free' stickers!"

^^Purely a joke, but it wouldn't totally surprise me.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/27/2016 4:59 PM

Photo

Frame came in ! Didn't take a picture , that's for later , but here are some goodies that I got with it . Signature and little note from Isaac himself , got a BUNCH of stickers and even some wax ! Pretty sweet . I love all the little details. My frame was the 5th one built , it says . The little sticker of the FUMAN that comes with it is probably my favourite as well . I have too many stickers to deal with ! Probably sticker out a helmet or seat tube and then give extras away to some kids . He seems like a super nice guy , and very appreciative. I have such good people help me out , like Transition with the stem and stickers for my friend Damon , and Isaac with these little goodies . It honestly means a lot to me and I know my online persona is different from me in person but I'm always thankful for everything people do for me , nothing is too "little" .

The frame itself looks AMAZING , I'm excited as hell to put it together ... the clear raw and short end is something I enjoy and want to try. The details and welds look amazing on it , and the fact that it's limited and Canadian makes me feel even better . I can't wait to try it out and beat it up , I might post some clips ( Isaac wanted to see some too ! ) and test it out / first impressions . I work non stop lately , but Tuesday is when it should be built up ... should have all the goodies in by then !
|

My Cult 2 Short

1/27/2016 6:04 PM

Its always awesome when people are super appreciative. I ordered a couple of stickers from the union and kurt himself emailed me saying thanks for the support and that he was going to send me a few more. I ended up with 8 when i paid for 2. It was pretty awesome.

|

1/28/2016 6:33 AM

That big shield is a keeper for sure! He seems like a properly nice and down to earth bloke

|

1/28/2016 7:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/28/2016 7:41 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

That big shield is a keeper for sure! He seems like a properly nice and down to earth bloke

yea put the shield and the certificate saying it's the 5th Bonesaw in a picture frame.

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/28/2016 11:33 AM

Aaron_Whitmore Jr. wrote:

Its always awesome when people are super appreciative. I ordered a couple of stickers from the union and kurt himself emailed ...more

Kurt is an awesome dude, he hooked me up with a free copy of the Colony DVD a few years back and a couple stickers. Come to Minnesota and I'm sure you could pretty easily set up a session with him.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/28/2016 12:39 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kurt is an awesome dude, he hooked me up with a free copy of the Colony DVD a few years back and a couple stickers. Come to ...more

That'd be pretty Awesome

|

1/28/2016 12:40 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Kurt is an awesome dude, he hooked me up with a free copy of the Colony DVD a few years back and a couple stickers. Come to ...more

That'd be pretty Awesome

|