Preventing tubes from getting a flat

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2013 2:00 AM

Hey what is the best way to prevent tubes from get a flat. I know about green slime anyone know how good it works and is there other ways?

|

7/27/2013 2:10 AM

|

7/27/2013 2:18 AM

bmxjoey wrote:

there's this Tire Liner but I never used it
https://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/449000/Stop_Flat_Tire_Liner.html

I think i will get them soon , u think ducktape will work for now?

|

7/27/2013 12:43 PM

bmxjoey wrote:

there's this Tire Liner but I never used it
https://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/449000/Stop_Flat_Tire_Liner.html

doUevenLIFTbro? wrote:

I think i will get them soon , u think ducktape will work for now?

you will never know if it will until you try let me know how it goes i mite try if it works im sick of getting flats

|

ride or die

7/27/2013 12:45 PM

Just use normal rim strip and you should be good.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/27/2013 12:53 PM

andyferly wrote:

Just use normal rim strip and you should be good.

It has to be versace though, its the only rim strip that is 600$ an made of pure italian leather

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/27/2013 1:05 PM

andyferly wrote:

Just use normal rim strip and you should be good.

SickDude wrote:

It has to be versace though, its the only rim strip that is 600$ an made of pure italian leather

thats a good idea just grab your dads belts and stick them in the tyre that will stop most flats

|

ride or die

7/27/2013 3:08 PM

I am all about that stopping of the flats! haha I use those tire liners and 2 thick rimstrips. saves my butt. haha Those tire liners work miracles! i recommend those entirely.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/27/2013 4:04 PM

Double up your tires

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/27/2013 11:21 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Double up your tires

Tubes you mean? That's what I do. Took the 2 that went flat, cut the valve parts off and put the new tube inside. Works great. I ride thru thorns all the time riding dirt and never get flats.

|

7/28/2013 8:11 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Double up your tires

-Havok- wrote:

Tubes you mean? That's what I do. Took the 2 that went flat, cut the valve parts off and put the new tube inside. Works great. I ride thru thorns all the time riding dirt and never get flats.

What I mean is cut the bead off on one tire shove it on the inside of another tire boom flat proof

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/28/2013 8:30 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Double up your tires

-Havok- wrote:

Tubes you mean? That's what I do. Took the 2 that went flat, cut the valve parts off and put the new tube inside. Works great. I ride thru thorns all the time riding dirt and never get flats.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

What I mean is cut the bead off on one tire shove it on the inside of another tire boom flat proof

This.
Was waiting for someone to say this, used to put an old hookworm inside every front and back wheel i had and never have had a flat for the whole time I've been riding, besides one time i snapped a rim

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/28/2013 12:24 PM

Don't case, air to the range on the tire, don't run over sharp stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/28/2013 4:16 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Double up your tires

-Havok- wrote:

Tubes you mean? That's what I do. Took the 2 that went flat, cut the valve parts off and put the new tube inside. Works great. I ride thru thorns all the time riding dirt and never get flats.

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

What I mean is cut the bead off on one tire shove it on the inside of another tire boom flat proof

Then you're gonna have all these little kids crying about the extra 30-40oz of weight it adds to their vaginas. Hahaha

|