Primo Churchill cranks... come with crank tool??

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2018 8:08 PM

Just wondering if the Churchill cranks come with a crank tool? None of the promo material i can find shows a tool. Just the cranks and BB.

Thanks!

|

6/30/2018 8:56 PM

I think most all cranks come with them regardless of if they say they do

|

7/1/2018 6:58 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I think most all cranks come with them regardless of if they say they do

I have bought and owned many different cranks from primo, Odyssey, cult... never have I received even an Allen wrench let alone a crank tool... never seen a crank tool come with cranks.

|

7/1/2018 10:09 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I think most all cranks come with them regardless of if they say they do

1138thx wrote:

I have bought and owned many different cranks from primo, Odyssey, cult... never have I received even an Allen wrench let alone a crank tool... never seen a crank tool come with cranks.

My profiles came with one

|

Hmmm

7/1/2018 10:15 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I think most all cranks come with them regardless of if they say they do

1138thx wrote:

I have bought and owned many different cranks from primo, Odyssey, cult... never have I received even an Allen wrench let alone a crank tool... never seen a crank tool come with cranks.

Edman123 wrote:

My profiles came with one

Profile cranks do, many don’t. But, a little trick is to take the spindle and crank bolt to the hardware store. Get a bolt about 1/4th to 1/2 inch longer than the one that comes with it and 2-3 washes. The washers need to be bigger than the opening of the crank arm. Now just line everything up, add some grease and inserted the longer bolt. Use it to get the arm started on the spindle. Once both are on 1/4 or so. Use the normal bolt that the cranks came with to get everything set up and even. Works EVERY time

|

7/1/2018 12:33 PM

I straight smothered the Compression bolt with grease and very slowly torqued the cranks on with an Allen socket for my Calibur Cranks. (Before I had to buy the tool for it separately of course)

|

7/1/2018 8:29 PM

Phunny93 wrote:

I straight smothered the Compression bolt with grease and very slowly torqued the cranks on with an Allen socket for my Calibur Cranks. (Before I had to buy the tool for it separately of course)

That can work I just make my own tool just in case the bolt snapped I can easily get it out ??

|