Primo Double Down Spanish Bottom Bracket

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2013 1:50 AM

Hey everyone today i was looking for a new 22mm Spanish BB and saw This it seem to me like one of the bearings for those EURO to spanish conversions is this true or is it just the picture or is it an over sized spanish BB?

any help would be appreciated. and thank you.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/3/2013 6:47 AM

its an oversized spanish bb... my buddy had one in his fly. its pretty good, but it looks kinda dumb because it sticks out of the bb shell

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/3/2013 6:49 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

its an oversized spanish bb... my buddy had one in his fly. its pretty good, but it looks kinda dumb because it sticks out of the bb shell

whats the point ?

|

5/3/2013 9:11 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

whats the point ?

Bearings are bigger so longer lasting

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/3/2013 10:56 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

justin vogelsberger wrote:

whats the point ?

tomdon wrote:

Bearings are bigger so longer lasting

does this one use needle bearings?
Seems to me that it would have to and it would make it a lot stronger, and thanks for the answer man smile

|

5/3/2013 11:07 PM

Not as far as I know, the bearings are twice the width as normal spanish bearings...

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/3/2013 11:34 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Not as far as I know, the bearings are twice the width as normal spanish bearings...

Okay thanks a lot man, going to buy one now
loved all the help

|