Primo E-Comet OR Maxxis Miracle (NEW TIRES/TYRES)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2011 1:52 PM

|

Live fast, Ride faster =]

2/16/2011 1:55 PM

E-comets! I ran them and loved them. Getting them again when my animals wear out.

Amazing for street and good for park, gripper than you would expect and very fast rolling. Cheaper than most tyres too.

|

2/16/2011 1:56 PM

they both suck. get kendas

|

2/16/2011 2:04 PM

i hated miracles

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

2/16/2011 2:04 PM

collin86 wrote:

they both suck. get kendas

lol... get a v-monster

|

2/16/2011 2:05 PM

oh gawd.

|

Taylor Gang Or Die
Australia > United States

2/16/2011 2:06 PM

yeah i wouldnt get either of these, i mean theyre both park only tires, take these to the dirt and you will be absolutely fucked.

get something like the fit faf's or the odyssey path's are my favourite. super slick tyres are stupid!

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

2/16/2011 2:07 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

yeah i wouldnt get either of these, i mean theyre both park only tires, take these to the dirt and you will be absolutely fucked.

get something like the fit faf's or the odyssey path's are my favourite. super slick tyres are stupid!

alot of ppl dont have the luxury of riding trails and slicks work well on cement/concrete

|

2/16/2011 2:08 PM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

Primo e-comet is a street and park tyre. Alex kennedy, Dan Lacey and a lot of other street riders run them. No I don't think they are street because Alex and Dan run them, they are street because... they are street wink

|

5/22/2011 10:06 AM

Chris_Pendlebury wrote:

obviously you wouldnt ride a slic for dirt dumbass

|

5/22/2011 11:25 AM

if you dont like them theyre cheap to replace

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..