Primo Freemix THANKS REVOLT BMX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2014 7:58 AM

So I was able to get my hands on a black left hand drive primo freemix hub they are all sold out now and wont be back for 3 months! I also want to know your guys opinions on the hub! Also shout out to REVOLT BMX!!!!!

|

4/4/2014 8:08 AM

CSB!
I just think that the cult coaster is beter.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/4/2014 8:44 AM

T-rider wrote:

CSB!
I just think that the cult coaster is beter.

Noob question but what does csb mean

|

4/4/2014 9:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2014 9:20 AM

Cool Story Bro is what CSB means.

But as to the hub, it doesn't really offer any way to adjust slack. I personally would want to be able to dial it in for myself, but it is a solid hub. A buddy of mine has had his a few weeks and seems to love it.

IF I get a new coaster, I will get something that can be cassette and coaster. I've been debating the Ezra, but I have a hard time justifying it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/4/2014 9:35 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Cool Story Bro is what CSB means.

But as to the hub, it doesn't really offer any way to adjust slack. I personally would want ...more

Shit I feel stupid now haha but thanks for the input and I actually like the no slack adjustment probably has a more solid feeling!

|

4/4/2014 9:51 AM

bmxandrew wrote:

Shit I feel stupid now haha but thanks for the input and I actually like the no slack adjustment probably has a more solid ...more

How much slack does it come with?

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/4/2014 10:00 AM

I think max slack if I'm not mistaken.

|

4/4/2014 2:35 PM

Cool story bro, thats what it means.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx