Primo Freemix wheel loose/slack

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2016 9:39 AM

Hi guys, I'm Tommaso Carraro from Italy. Can someone help me please? I have an annoyng problem in my new freemix hub (the hub has 3 weeks). The wheel is slack and loose even if cones nut are screw. What's the matter?
Has someone any advices? I think that are the bearings.
Thank you!

|

2/10/2016 12:37 PM

It's a freecoaster , it's supposed to have slack , all freecoasters have slack , it's not like a cassette with instant engagement

|

2/10/2016 12:49 PM

Man you haven't understand my problem! I say that the wheel and bearings are slack! I know that freecoaster hubs have slack, but this isn't my problem!

|

3/24/2016 2:23 AM

bmxitalia wrote:

Man you haven't understand my problem! I say that the wheel and bearings are slack! I know that freecoaster hubs have slack, but this isn't my problem!

I think he meant that there was play in his coaster, not the engagement slack. Sounds like an iffy bearing to me.

|

3/24/2016 2:55 AM

Speaking English will help on a mostly English speaking thread , no being a dick but I barely could understand what you meant .

Clutch isn't worn in yet and it grabs ? Or your clutch isn't on and its not threading so it's a perma- coaster ? Or what . I do not know .

There's specific thread sections for places I believe , that may help if you have difficulties

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/24/2016 3:47 AM

Hi guys, thanks for answers. I find that the correct term for my problem is wooble! In fact the wheel is wooble. I try to tight cones but nothing. I think that is a problem of the bearings. The clutch is perfect and works very well.

|

3/30/2016 4:11 PM

I had the same problem on my Fiend freecoaster. Surprisingly, loosening and then tightening the cones again fixed the wobble

|

3/31/2016 8:05 PM

Wooble

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short