Primo Hollowbites

Related:
Create New Tag

6/10/2014 12:12 PM

Hey Guys My Last Cranks Snapped And Ecudevil Is Selling Me His Primo Hollobites But I Like To Crank Arm Grind IsIt Possible With These Cranks Due To The Unusual Shape. And Are They Good Reliable Cranks

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

6/10/2014 12:44 PM

I had a set of powerbites back in the day and it worked fine. Remember they are aluminum, and typically aluminum sticks to steel a tad more. (doesn't slide as well sometimes)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/10/2014 1:13 PM

Aluminum doesn't slide aswell as chromoly, and not at all on some surfaces. On a rail it should be fine though, my alloy pegs were pretty buttery on rails/coping/angle iron.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/10/2014 1:50 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Aluminum doesn't slide aswell as chromoly, and not at all on some surfaces. On a rail it should be fine though, my alloy pegs ...more

This.
Also my hollowbites and powerbites are great for crank arm slides on most surfaces, but arent as nice of a feel due to the rectangular profile of them

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/11/2014 2:10 PM

Personally I hate the hollow/power bites. My friend had them and I always hurt my ankles on them. They have sharp edges everywhere

|