Primo N4FL Front Hub

Related:
Create New Tag

8/20/2013 10:02 AM

Is Primo N4FL fron hub good? And whats the difference with the V2 version of this hub?

|

8/20/2013 11:28 AM

I've heard bad reviews on the v1 about breaking axles & the guards easy, but the v2 is better.

Differences are that the v2 uses a chromoly axle instead of an aluminum axle, and plastic guards over smaller aluminum guards/hardware rather than just aluminum guards

|

8/20/2013 11:51 AM

My v1 can suck my fucking asshole. And so can primo. 5 emails and 3 calls later I have yet to speak with someone

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/20/2013 12:25 PM

BMXican406 says they are nothing but shit, don't waste your money. I just remember that from a previous thread when we were talking about that hub. I personally have no expirience with it.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.