Primo Remix from male to female?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2013 8:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2013 8:44 PM

I noticed the remix comes in female now and was wondering if anybody knew if the remix female axle would work in my remix that I bought male. And if so if there's anywhere I can buy the female axle? I tried danscomp (they only had profile, shadow, and primo n4fl center axles only) and primo's website which only had a few of their parts on it, so I'm not sure if either they don't make replacements or if I just can't find one. Or will any other center axle work?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/16/2013 8:50 PM

Albes has it. It was the worst mistake I ever made

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/16/2013 8:56 PM

future FBM wrote:

Why do you say that?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

8/16/2013 9:01 PM

future FBM wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Why do you say that?

Idk. My hub just had trouble from that point. I got it situated now but I'm selling it for thirty bucks.

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/16/2013 9:08 PM

future FBM wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Why do you say that?

future FBM wrote:

Idk. My hub just had trouble from that point. I got it situated now but I'm selling it for thirty bucks.

Dang. I'm sure it was something other than the axle that caused it. Lol ill trade you axles before you sell it!

|

8/16/2013 9:17 PM

No

|

8/17/2013 5:23 PM

Got my female kit from Albe's too. My hub is still running fine. Their is a lot of hate on the ReMix but it's a decent hub I think. Empire also carry's the female axle kit

|

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom

8/17/2013 5:43 PM

I love the remix with all my heart lol. Only thing I'd want over it is the Mix

|