Primo Remix v2 ? !

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2013 10:32 PM

I NEED info on this but can't seem to find any. Anyone have a link? The merged just says "updated bearings" and TCU/Vital/Union all got nothin. I NEED THISSSS.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/21/2013 11:04 PM

Well what ever it is it won't be out for a while so no point getting your knickers in a knot

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/21/2013 11:23 PM

Gump wrote:

Well what ever it is it won't be out for a while so no point getting your knickers in a knot

How do you know that much?:s have they given a release date?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/21/2013 11:36 PM

Gump wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

How do you know that much?:s have they given a release date?

I think his point is that when it is actually available to buy all the info of the hub will be available.

|

9/21/2013 11:39 PM

Yeah I get it. I'm just so anxious. I've been looking forward to this hub for a while now lol. I want speccccsssssssss.

|

9/22/2013 1:20 AM

Well this idea might be a bit far fetched but have you thought of emailing primo?

I have no interest in this hub (or 90% of primo's other products), primo have been going down hill for a long time now just waiting for them to stop circling the toilet bowl

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

10/30/2013 8:14 AM

Anything?

|

10/30/2013 8:50 PM

Gump wrote:

Well this idea might be a bit far fetched but have you thought of emailing primo?

I have no interest in this hub (or 90% of primo's other products), primo have been going down hill for a long time now just waiting for them to stop circling the toilet bowl

You sir can shut up... The new free coaster is going to be good and primo Sasquatch bars the the only bars I will run till I find better ones or they discontinue the Sasquatch bars and I'm priddy sure they will come out with the hollow bite v2 or powder bite v2s not to far in the fuchure...

|

Bang Bang bmx