Primo The Wall. Opinions?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2016 9:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2016 9:21 AM

I have Primo The Wall tires on my old bike, but I haven't ridden it in over 10 years. Need to check if they're ok but doubt they are. Anyway I'm fixing what needs fixin on it to ride street and a new dirt park nearby. I liked the tires for both back then and they seem to be good quality for cheap, still aren't worn much. I don't know much about bikes just wanna ride, what do you guys think of these tires?? If I need to replace the old ones I was looking at the Odyssey Mike Aitken P-lyte's. But they cost more and I'm not going to ride professionally.

|

3/1/2016 9:55 AM

Good tires, but ridiculously heavy

|

3/1/2016 10:34 AM

Get animal glh

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/1/2016 12:07 PM

if they still hold air and aren't dry rotted.....ride em. you'll probably like odyssey hawk/pursuit or dugan tires

|

It’s all bmx

3/1/2016 12:10 PM

Used to be my favourite tyre on the rear, with a dirt monster on the front. Now I ride a fit faf on the rear, it does the job. Keep it if it's rideable

|

3/1/2016 12:39 PM

Only tyre you can ride at 8psi and not pinch flat. Nigh on indestructable.

|

3/1/2016 2:42 PM

They were decent treads for hard packed anything, BUT I ALWAYS had the beads go bad after like 2-3 flats, even using tire levers. Back in the day rims had uber-huge sidewalls though, so that was a large factor in those beads going to crap.

I think I bought one set new, and the rest were "hand me downs" from buddies.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/1/2016 5:33 PM

i would jusst ride them til theyre done if theyre good without rot and whatnot... idk but im the kinda guy that rides their shit til the end.

like i take leftovers from my friends after their tires are done lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "