Primo WLT tires.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2013 10:32 AM

They're cheaper than Hawk tires ($21 on Dans) and they're slick, they also look really nice.

Who has them?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/23/2013 3:07 PM

I don't have em but I'd love to pick up a pair

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/23/2013 4:26 PM

Them look really nice to me, but i would wait until some reviews come up, if people say that they are good, them will be my next pair of tires, or maybe the other new primo tires.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

11/23/2013 4:46 PM

They look to be thick. They are the new Primo Wall tires. The Wall tires were hardcore street riders tire of choice in the Mid School era, along with Unicyclists. Haha If these tires use that same rubber compound and thickness, they will last forever. I'd get a pair.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

11/23/2013 4:51 PM

Looks like they would roll / feel like a momentum, kinda the same, with a different tread pattern.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/23/2013 5:51 PM

I'm digging Primo's stuff lately, here in Germany or at least for my LBS Primo is "the thing".

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/23/2013 6:04 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

They look to be thick. They are the new Primo Wall tires. The Wall tires were hardcore street riders tire of choice in the Mid School era, along with Unicyclists. Haha If these tires use that same rubber compound and thickness, they will last forever. I'd get a pair.

Fuck yes Walls were the shit in like 2005, I had a pair on both my old bmx bikes from when I was younger and I never had to replace them and I pretty much was skidding constantly on my bike because I was retarted then lol. I would still by some if they made them wider. I would rock these, but I like the idea of having a directional tread. Either going to get another pair of Hawks, or some FAF's 2.4!

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

11/23/2013 7:39 PM

Anything related to the Wall's are good with me I'm going to pick up a set of these next time I order something, they're decently priced too.

Kind of want to try those gum tires too.

|

11/23/2013 8:49 PM

If they last then maybe. Primo coming back kinda sets up the flag for me , I need reviews !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short