Primo balance hubs breaking

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2020 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2020 12:59 PM

First off it was the freecoaster and now it's my front hub. It makes an eary sounds and can shift back in fourth now. Dont recommend these new balance hubs.

|

7/23/2020 10:46 PM

I don’t recommend any primo stuff

|

7/23/2020 10:47 PM

I don’t recommend communicating with Sam Kaye

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

7/23/2020 11:24 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I don’t recommend communicating with Sam Kaye

Yep. I thought his name sounded familiar, I guess Paul finally gave him back his internet privileges after little Samson here said racist things and someone dug up his Facebook. Get fucked Sam, you probably tried taking it apart for some reason and fucked everything out now you wanna blame the hubs.

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

7/24/2020 12:29 AM

Oh this dude

|

smile

7/24/2020 1:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2020 1:38 AM

Stop using anal-ese on your bike you fucking mook

|

7/30/2020 10:24 PM

Simmer you Bitch ass niggas. Balls to the wall Photo
😄

|

7/30/2020 10:51 PM

I don’t think someone as white as this should be using the phrase “bitch ass niggas”

don’t you have some mirror selfies to take and tough guy boxing poses to be doing?

Photo

|

7/30/2020 11:13 PM

What a dickhead

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

9/12/2020 12:58 PM

Haha😂 simmer bitch

|

9/12/2020 1:00 PM

Update I tried to replace the bearing in the front hub. Still the same problem. Bitxh

|

9/12/2020 1:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I don’t think someone as white as this should be using the phrase “bitch ass niggas”

don’t you have some mirror selfies to take and tough guy boxing poses to be doing?

Photo

Now you've gone from stalker to faggot. Peace

|

9/12/2020 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2020 4:45 PM

Sam_Kaye wrote:

I don't think someone who masturbates to himself in front of mirrors should be calling anyone a faggot.

|

9/12/2020 5:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2020 5:52 PM

Seattle huh, please do a Cobain for us.

|

9/13/2020 5:27 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Photo

Discrimination based on skin color is racist.

|

9/13/2020 5:34 PM

bluestang wrote:

Fuck that’s harsh but I lol’d

|

9/13/2020 5:49 PM

Sam_Kaye wrote:

But you're the one that looks like a bone smoker..

A racist bone smuggler lol

|

9/13/2020 6:04 PM

Sam Kaye more like Sam gay!!!!!!!!112!!! HAHAHAhaH

|

9/13/2020 7:17 PM

bluestang wrote:

You want his crazy ex to hire someone to inject him with several times the lethal dose of heroin then shoot him with a shotgun?

|

9/13/2020 8:05 PM

bluestang wrote:

4130Junkie wrote:

You want his crazy ex to hire someone to inject him with several times the lethal dose of heroin then shoot him with a shotgun?

As long as the end result is the same, doesn't matter who pulls it smile

Harsh? Not in the least for someone like this.

|

9/13/2020 8:37 PM

bluestang wrote:

I didn't realize someone could be this mentally unstable and sensitive that they want someone to die for saying naughty words.

|

9/13/2020 8:44 PM

4130Junkie wrote:

bluestang wrote:

standardbmx14mm wrote:

I didn't realize someone could be this mentally unstable and sensitive that they want someone to die for saying naughty words.

It's not they're words, after a while, you can put enough words together and it = "a naughty" aka evil life form.. There's a place for everyone, and a place for them too...

|

9/13/2020 9:08 PM

bluestang wrote:

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

It's not they're words, after a while, you can put enough words together and it = "a naughty" aka evil life form.. There's a place for everyone, and a place for them too...

So you're making ignorant assumptions based on there postings without asking their intent?

It looks like it was said in jest. Literally the beginning screen cap shows a guy admitting to being dicks to him. So when he is a dick back you guys cry foul and play the victim. Then someone feels so wronged they play hall monitor and find his Facebook to post pics to justify their actions. Seems like a petty and pathetic group.

|

9/13/2020 11:43 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

So you're making ignorant assumptions based on there postings without asking their intent?

It looks like it was said in jest. Literally the beginning screen cap shows a guy admitting to being dicks to him. So when he is a dick back you guys cry foul and play the victim. Then someone feels so wronged they play hall monitor and find his Facebook to post pics to justify their actions. Seems like a petty and pathetic group.

>Then someone feels so wronged they play hall monitor and find his Facebook to post pics to justify their actions

I mean, I'm a mod so I'm not exactly playing hall monitor, I am the hall monitor. And I'm also an asshole, no one is crying foul or playing the victim. This kid is a douche bag and offers nothing to the forum except being a massive twat or bitching about parts HE most likely fucked up himself, then when someone says anything to him he breaks out some racial slurs and/or cusses at them, then has the audacity to ask for help from the same people he just tried to cuss out, so he deserves every bit of hate he's getting until or unless he redeems himself somehow. I posted the photo from his Facebook to show that this white kid is saying things like "beaner" & "nigga", not to justify my actions.

Oh but that's right, you said "Discrimination based on skin color is racist." so my super duper deepest apologies for being "racist" and discriminating the white kid for saying discriminating racist terms for black & mexican people. You're dumb as shit if you don't see how that's redundant btw. Would you say the same thing to a black person who has a problem with a white person saying "nigga" or even the hard R, and tell him "hey man, I know you're black, but you shouldn't discriminate the white person for saying the N word, because now you're being discriminate and that's racist. Shame on you."? No, and if you would, you're a fucking idiot. Do I think he should put a shotgun to his face and pull the trigger for saying it? No, but the comment was funny, he can go fuck himself with one though which he probably does every night after flexing in the mirror.

|

9/14/2020 5:59 AM

4130Junkie wrote:

bluestang wrote:

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Meh, learn some fucking humor. It was a joke cuz he's from Seattle (and an asshole)...get it.

And I believe he's the unstable one and most likely it isn't mental either lol

As far as me being "mentally unstable"...that's a pretty funny joke too smile

|

9/14/2020 7:19 AM

bluestang wrote:

standardbmx14mm wrote:

bluestang wrote:

Meh, learn some fucking humor. It was a joke cuz he's from Seattle (and an asshole)...get it.

And I believe he's the unstable one and most likely it isn't mental either lol

As far as me being "mentally unstable"...that's a pretty funny joke too smile

Also acceptable would have been Hendrix. He was from Seattle and also was murdered, had an impossible amount of wine in his lungs besides the barbiturates in his system.

|

9/14/2020 7:32 AM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

standardbmx14mm wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

>Then someone feels so wronged they play hall monitor and find his Facebook to post pics to justify their actions

I mean, I'm a mod so I'm not exactly playing hall monitor, I am the hall monitor. And I'm also an asshole, no one is crying foul or playing the victim. This kid is a douche bag and offers nothing to the forum except being a massive twat or bitching about parts HE most likely fucked up himself, then when someone says anything to him he breaks out some racial slurs and/or cusses at them, then has the audacity to ask for help from the same people he just tried to cuss out, so he deserves every bit of hate he's getting until or unless he redeems himself somehow. I posted the photo from his Facebook to show that this white kid is saying things like "beaner" & "nigga", not to justify my actions.

Oh but that's right, you said "Discrimination based on skin color is racist." so my super duper deepest apologies for being "racist" and discriminating the white kid for saying discriminating racist terms for black & mexican people. You're dumb as shit if you don't see how that's redundant btw. Would you say the same thing to a black person who has a problem with a white person saying "nigga" or even the hard R, and tell him "hey man, I know you're black, but you shouldn't discriminate the white person for saying the N word, because now you're being discriminate and that's racist. Shame on you."? No, and if you would, you're a fucking idiot. Do I think he should put a shotgun to his face and pull the trigger for saying it? No, but the comment was funny, he can go fuck himself with one though which he probably does every night after flexing in the mirror.

Mexican isn't a race.

So you discriminated against someone based on there race because you don't want them to say a word. Which is racist.

You're giving the words the power you so desperately don't want them to have. Either all of it is okay when both of you were racist or none of it is okay.

How will you redeem yourself for discriminating against someones skin color?

It doesn't seem like you have the guts to turn your moral mirror on yourself. In your mind being racist is okay because you're advocating for the black race and Mexican ethnicity. So you're a hypocrite, you don't care about racism.

|

9/14/2020 10:01 AM

Am I a racist because I think you're a racist just because you're from Wausau, WI with all the other racists?

|

9/14/2020 2:32 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Mexican isn't a race.

So you discriminated against someone based on there race because you don't want them to say a word. Which is racist.

You're giving the words the power you so desperately don't want them to have. Either all of it is okay when both of you were racist or none of it is okay.

How will you redeem yourself for discriminating against someones skin color?

It doesn't seem like you have the guts to turn your moral mirror on yourself. In your mind being racist is okay because you're advocating for the black race and Mexican ethnicity. So you're a hypocrite, you don't care about racism.

Ya know, I had an entire 2-3 paragraph response to this idiotic post then realized it’s not even worth it so I deleted it. You literally just told someone it’s racist for discriminating against them for saying racial slurs. Read that again. In YOUR mind, it’s okay to say racist things because not allowing them to say racist things is racist. In YOUR mind, it’s okay to go up to a black guy and call him the N word, and when people get upset, play the “dude no I’m white you can’t discriminate me for calling you the n word, that’s racist”? Got it. That tells me everything I need to know about you. While I agree that words only have the power you give them, that isn’t the case in the world.

|

9/14/2020 3:03 PM

Yeah don’t buy these hubs, they’re racist.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn