Primo balance hubs breaking

Related:
Create New Tag

9/15/2020 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/15/2020 11:36 AM

Spelled you're, wrong...

|

9/15/2020 7:28 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

>Then someone feels so wronged they play hall monitor and find his Facebook to post pics to justify their actions

I mean, I'm a mod so I'm not exactly playing hall monitor, I am the hall monitor. And I'm also an asshole, no one is crying foul or playing the victim. This kid is a douche bag and offers nothing to the forum except being a massive twat or bitching about parts HE most likely fucked up himself, then when someone says anything to him he breaks out some racial slurs and/or cusses at them, then has the audacity to ask for help from the same people he just tried to cuss out, so he deserves every bit of hate he's getting until or unless he redeems himself somehow. I posted the photo from his Facebook to show that this white kid is saying things like "beaner" & "nigga", not to justify my actions.


Oh but that's right, you said "Discrimination based on skin color is racist." so my super duper deepest apologies for being "racist" and discriminating the white kid for saying discriminating racist terms for black & mexican people. You're dumb as shit if you don't see how that's redundant btw. Would you say the same thing to a black person who has a problem with a white person saying "nigga" or even the hard R, and tell him "hey man, I know you're black, but you shouldn't discriminate the white person for saying the N word, because now you're being discriminate and that's racist. Shame on you."? No, and if you would, you're a fucking idiot. Do I think he should put a shotgun to his face and pull the trigger for saying it? No, but the comment was funny, he can go fuck himself with one though which he probably does every night after flexing in the mirror.

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Mexican isn't a race.

So you discriminated against someone based on there race because you don't want them to say a word. Which is racist.

You're giving the words the power you so desperately don't want them to have. Either all of it is okay when both of you were racist or none of it is okay.

How will you redeem yourself for discriminating against someones skin color?

It doesn't seem like you have the guts to turn your moral mirror on yourself. In your mind being racist is okay because you're advocating for the black race and Mexican ethnicity. So you're a hypocrite, you don't care about racism.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Ya know, I had an entire 2-3 paragraph response to this idiotic post then realized it’s not even worth it so I deleted it. You literally just told someone it’s racist for discriminating against them for saying racial slurs. Read that again. In YOUR mind, it’s okay to say racist things because not allowing them to say racist things is racist. In YOUR mind, it’s okay to go up to a black guy and call him the N word, and when people get upset, play the “dude no I’m white you can’t discriminate me for calling you the n word, that’s racist”? Got it. That tells me everything I need to know about you. While I agree that words only have the power you give them, that isn’t the case in the world.

You brought up his race and admitted to discriminating against him based on his skin color. Why don't you practice what you preach and stop being a racist?

Can you stop dealing in fantasy to try to support your argument. Btw personal attacks are not arguments.

|

9/15/2020 9:15 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

You brought up his race and admitted to discriminating against him based on his skin color. Why don't you practice what you preach and stop being a racist?

Can you stop dealing in fantasy to try to support your argument. Btw personal attacks are not arguments.

Yes, you're quite an observant one because that's exactly what I did. You continue calling me a racist, yet you have no issue with a white person using the N word, beaner, and the like, because to you, not allowing a white person to say racist terms because they're white, is racist. I feel as though I'm talking to a wall because I've reiterated that point 2 or 3 times now. You are a fucking moron and part of the problem if you don't see why that's the issue. Do you also support the KKK because you feel as though they're just exercising their rights and to not allow them to do as they please is racist against them? I mean, you probably do, so idk why I'm even asking that.


So how bout YOU practice what you preach and YOU quit being racist, because I'm not the one defending a white kid for using racial slurs, you are.

|

9/15/2020 9:40 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Ya know, I had an entire 2-3 paragraph response to this idiotic post then realized it’s not even worth it so I deleted it. You literally just told someone it’s racist for discriminating against them for saying racial slurs. Read that again. In YOUR mind, it’s okay to say racist things because not allowing them to say racist things is racist. In YOUR mind, it’s okay to go up to a black guy and call him the N word, and when people get upset, play the “dude no I’m white you can’t discriminate me for calling you the n word, that’s racist”? Got it. That tells me everything I need to know about you. While I agree that words only have the power you give them, that isn’t the case in the world.

standardbmx14mm wrote:

You brought up his race and admitted to discriminating against him based on his skin color. Why don't you practice what you preach and stop being a racist?

Can you stop dealing in fantasy to try to support your argument. Btw personal attacks are not arguments.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yes, you're quite an observant one because that's exactly what I did. You continue calling me a racist, yet you have no issue with a white person using the N word, beaner, and the like, because to you, not allowing a white person to say racist terms because they're white, is racist. I feel as though I'm talking to a wall because I've reiterated that point 2 or 3 times now. You are a fucking moron and part of the problem if you don't see why that's the issue. Do you also support the KKK because you feel as though they're just exercising their rights and to not allow them to do as they please is racist against them? I mean, you probably do, so idk why I'm even asking that.


So how bout YOU practice what you preach and YOU quit being racist, because I'm not the one defending a white kid for using racial slurs, you are.

Defend your allegation. When did I post on here that I have no problem with a "white person using the N word".

You seem very fixated on race.

|

9/15/2020 9:41 PM

Photo
|

9/15/2020 11:54 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Defend your allegation. When did I post on here that I have no problem with a "white person using the N word".

You seem very fixated on race.

The fact that you’re choosing to ignore him saying the N word, including the use of the hard R, and instead focusing on me saying someone white shouldn’t be saying the n word, hard R or no hard R. You’re ignoring his racism entirely to tell me I’m the one being racist for saying someone white shouldn’t say a racist term for a black person. Yes I know I pointed out that he’s white, but only to make it clearer that it’s a white person saying those things.

If your next comment is going to be pointing out once again that I “discriminated him for being white” and ignore his racism, don’t even bother typing it out because I’m tired of typing out the same exact shit over & over for you to fail to grasp the point. I say a white person shouldn’t say the N word, you say I’m being racist for not allowing the white person to say the N word. Fuck off.

|

9/15/2020 11:58 PM

Photo
|

9/16/2020 12:04 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yes, you're quite an observant one because that's exactly what I did. You continue calling me a racist, yet you have no issue with a white person using the N word, beaner, and the like, because to you, not allowing a white person to say racist terms because they're white, is racist. I feel as though I'm talking to a wall because I've reiterated that point 2 or 3 times now. You are a fucking moron and part of the problem if you don't see why that's the issue. Do you also support the KKK because you feel as though they're just exercising their rights and to not allow them to do as they please is racist against them? I mean, you probably do, so idk why I'm even asking that.


So how bout YOU practice what you preach and YOU quit being racist, because I'm not the one defending a white kid for using racial slurs, you are.

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Defend your allegation. When did I post on here that I have no problem with a "white person using the N word".

You seem very fixated on race.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The fact that you’re choosing to ignore him saying the N word, including the use of the hard R, and instead focusing on me saying someone white shouldn’t be saying the n word, hard R or no hard R. You’re ignoring his racism entirely to tell me I’m the one being racist for saying someone white shouldn’t say a racist term for a black person. Yes I know I pointed out that he’s white, but only to make it clearer that it’s a white person saying those things.

If your next comment is going to be pointing out once again that I “discriminated him for being white” and ignore his racism, don’t even bother typing it out because I’m tired of typing out the same exact shit over & over for you to fail to grasp the point. I say a white person shouldn’t say the N word, you say I’m being racist for not allowing the white person to say the N word. Fuck off.

Okay so you can't prove i said that so you keep deflecting.

If you feel so strong about people using the N word then why are you on a site that allows it to be used in a joking manner by white people?

|

9/16/2020 1:16 AM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so you can't prove i said that so you keep deflecting.

If you feel so strong about people using the N word then why are you on a site that allows it to be used in a joking manner by white people?

I’m not deflecting actually because I never actually said you said that, I said in your mind it’s likely okay because you keep defending the kid using racist terms and instead turning your sights on me for pointing out that he is white.

The use of “nigga” is allowed in a joking manner, “niggrr” (we all know what he wanted to say.) and “beaner” is not, the 2 comments you continue to ignore because you have some pent up racism in you. And even if “nigga” is allowed, white people still shouldn’t be saying it, much less “bitch ass nigga” as a crude remark. There’s a reason in television, music, movies, etc, that only black people are saying it: it’s their word, and I’m not gonna get into the reasoning & start another argument on that as much as I’m sure you’d love to. Can’t wait for your reply to that be “So you’re discriminating again against white people saying only black people can say “nigga””


If you feel so strongly about white people telling white people they shouldn’t say “nigga” or “beaner” why are YOU on this site? I assure you you wouldn’t be missed if you wanna go back to your KKK and your All Lives Matter message boards.

|

9/16/2020 7:43 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

The fact that you’re choosing to ignore him saying the N word, including the use of the hard R, and instead focusing on me saying someone white shouldn’t be saying the n word, hard R or no hard R. You’re ignoring his racism entirely to tell me I’m the one being racist for saying someone white shouldn’t say a racist term for a black person. Yes I know I pointed out that he’s white, but only to make it clearer that it’s a white person saying those things.

If your next comment is going to be pointing out once again that I “discriminated him for being white” and ignore his racism, don’t even bother typing it out because I’m tired of typing out the same exact shit over & over for you to fail to grasp the point. I say a white person shouldn’t say the N word, you say I’m being racist for not allowing the white person to say the N word. Fuck off.

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so you can't prove i said that so you keep deflecting.

If you feel so strong about people using the N word then why are you on a site that allows it to be used in a joking manner by white people?

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I’m not deflecting actually because I never actually said you said that, I said in your mind it’s likely okay because you keep defending the kid using racist terms and instead turning your sights on me for pointing out that he is white.

The use of “nigga” is allowed in a joking manner, “niggrr” (we all know what he wanted to say.) and “beaner” is not, the 2 comments you continue to ignore because you have some pent up racism in you. And even if “nigga” is allowed, white people still shouldn’t be saying it, much less “bitch ass nigga” as a crude remark. There’s a reason in television, music, movies, etc, that only black people are saying it: it’s their word, and I’m not gonna get into the reasoning & start another argument on that as much as I’m sure you’d love to. Can’t wait for your reply to that be “So you’re discriminating again against white people saying only black people can say “nigga””


If you feel so strongly about white people telling white people they shouldn’t say “nigga” or “beaner” why are YOU on this site? I assure you you wouldn’t be missed if you wanna go back to your KKK and your All Lives Matter message boards.

Okay so you have no actual evidence i support any of the vague accusations you keep accusing me of.

Mexican isn't a race.

Still won't answer questions. What evidence do you have that I'm on kkk or all lives matter boards.

Please try to control your hysteria.

|

9/16/2020 4:23 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so you have no actual evidence i support any of the vague accusations you keep accusing me of.

Mexican isn't a race.

Still won't answer questions. What evidence do you have that I'm on kkk or all lives matter boards.

Please try to control your hysteria.

I also have no evidence you don’t support them since you once again completely ignore his use of the slurs, choosing to say “mexican isn’t a race” okay but “beaner” is still a slur, and so is the N word. The 2 things you keep ignoring because you yourself are a racist and have no issue with those words unless a white person is unable to say them.


|

9/16/2020 5:35 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I’m not deflecting actually because I never actually said you said that, I said in your mind it’s likely okay because you keep defending the kid using racist terms and instead turning your sights on me for pointing out that he is white.

The use of “nigga” is allowed in a joking manner, “niggrr” (we all know what he wanted to say.) and “beaner” is not, the 2 comments you continue to ignore because you have some pent up racism in you. And even if “nigga” is allowed, white people still shouldn’t be saying it, much less “bitch ass nigga” as a crude remark. There’s a reason in television, music, movies, etc, that only black people are saying it: it’s their word, and I’m not gonna get into the reasoning & start another argument on that as much as I’m sure you’d love to. Can’t wait for your reply to that be “So you’re discriminating again against white people saying only black people can say “nigga””


If you feel so strongly about white people telling white people they shouldn’t say “nigga” or “beaner” why are YOU on this site? I assure you you wouldn’t be missed if you wanna go back to your KKK and your All Lives Matter message boards.

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so you have no actual evidence i support any of the vague accusations you keep accusing me of.

Mexican isn't a race.

Still won't answer questions. What evidence do you have that I'm on kkk or all lives matter boards.

Please try to control your hysteria.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I also have no evidence you don’t support them since you once again completely ignore his use of the slurs, choosing to say “mexican isn’t a race” okay but “beaner” is still a slur, and so is the N word. The 2 things you keep ignoring because you yourself are a racist and have no issue with those words unless a white person is unable to say them.


Okay so all you have is baseless accusations that you make up.

Nope it is a stereotype so you're wrong again.

Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?

|

9/16/2020 5:44 PM

Here is a Toyota Tercel I saw at Dublin donuts
Photo

|

9/16/2020 5:44 PM

"Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?"

You do know there is a difference between discrimination and racism, right? You're pretty much proving his point about what you are.

|

9/16/2020 6:14 PM

bluestang wrote:

"Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?"

You do know there is a difference between discrimination and racism, right? You're pretty much proving his point about what you are.

Racism

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

|

9/16/2020 6:26 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so all you have is baseless accusations that you make up.

Nope it is a stereotype so you're wrong again.

Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?

You actually believe your shit.. lol

Here's a definition for YOU...

Photo

|





9/16/2020 6:31 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I also have no evidence you don’t support them since you once again completely ignore his use of the slurs, choosing to say “mexican isn’t a race” okay but “beaner” is still a slur, and so is the N word. The 2 things you keep ignoring because you yourself are a racist and have no issue with those words unless a white person is unable to say them.


standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so all you have is baseless accusations that you make up.

Nope it is a stereotype so you're wrong again.

Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

You actually believe your shit.. lol

Here's a definition for YOU...

Photo

Okay so you can't prove me wrong. So you go to personal attacks.

|

9/16/2020 6:34 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so you can't prove me wrong. So you go to personal attacks.

You write the proof almost every post..

|





9/16/2020 6:41 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

You actually believe your shit.. lol

Here's a definition for YOU...

Photo

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so you can't prove me wrong. So you go to personal attacks.

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

You write the proof almost every post..

Is virtue signaling the in thing to do now?

|

9/16/2020 7:36 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so all you have is baseless accusations that you make up.

Nope it is a stereotype so you're wrong again.

Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?

And yet again you ignore the N word part entirely and go right to “well, beaner is a sterotype”

It’s still a fucking racial slur and you’re avoiding the issue entirely because YOUR issue is that a white person was discriminated against. I’m done with this argument because it’s literally going in circles. I point out that a white person used the N word and other slurs, you say I’m the one being racist because “beaner” “isn’t racist” and ignore the N word, rinse & repeat


You’re either an old piece of shit with racist ideals, a troll, a dumbass, or all 3. I’ll save you the trouble of writing your own reply ”personal attacks are not an argument, beaner is not a racial slur, next please” and you can guess what my reply to that would be.

Eat a dick.

|

9/16/2020 7:42 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Is virtue signaling the in thing to do now?

I had to look up that term...

Pointing out an asshat has always been my thing..

I guess I'm trendy now lol...

|





9/16/2020 8:10 PM

Look at this great license plate I saw once
Photo

|

9/16/2020 10:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I also have no evidence you don’t support them since you once again completely ignore his use of the slurs, choosing to say “mexican isn’t a race” okay but “beaner” is still a slur, and so is the N word. The 2 things you keep ignoring because you yourself are a racist and have no issue with those words unless a white person is unable to say them.


standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so all you have is baseless accusations that you make up.

Nope it is a stereotype so you're wrong again.

Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?

sundaybmxRR wrote:

And yet again you ignore the N word part entirely and go right to “well, beaner is a sterotype”

It’s still a fucking racial slur and you’re avoiding the issue entirely because YOUR issue is that a white person was discriminated against. I’m done with this argument because it’s literally going in circles. I point out that a white person used the N word and other slurs, you say I’m the one being racist because “beaner” “isn’t racist” and ignore the N word, rinse & repeat


You’re either an old piece of shit with racist ideals, a troll, a dumbass, or all 3. I’ll save you the trouble of writing your own reply ”personal attacks are not an argument, beaner is not a racial slur, next please” and you can guess what my reply to that would be.

Eat a dick.

Well I'm against all racism so you don't get a pass just because he's "a white boy".

Why would you tell me to eat a dick? Are you homophobic as well?

Haha I beat a racist in a debate.

|

9/16/2020 10:32 PM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Okay so all you have is baseless accusations that you make up.

Nope it is a stereotype so you're wrong again.

Fact you discriminated against a person's skin color. What do racists do?

sundaybmxRR wrote:

And yet again you ignore the N word part entirely and go right to “well, beaner is a sterotype”

It’s still a fucking racial slur and you’re avoiding the issue entirely because YOUR issue is that a white person was discriminated against. I’m done with this argument because it’s literally going in circles. I point out that a white person used the N word and other slurs, you say I’m the one being racist because “beaner” “isn’t racist” and ignore the N word, rinse & repeat


You’re either an old piece of shit with racist ideals, a troll, a dumbass, or all 3. I’ll save you the trouble of writing your own reply ”personal attacks are not an argument, beaner is not a racial slur, next please” and you can guess what my reply to that would be.

Eat a dick.

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Well I'm against all racism so you don't get a pass just because he's "a white boy".

Why would you tell me to eat a dick? Are you homophobic as well?

Haha I beat a racist in a debate.

this is the weirdest debate i have ever seen lol two people calling each other racist

racist vs racist

that should be like a game show or something

i am amused

|

9/17/2020 1:04 AM

Photo
|

9/17/2020 1:24 AM

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Well I'm against all racism so you don't get a pass just because he's "a white boy".

Why would you tell me to eat a dick? Are you homophobic as well?

Haha I beat a racist in a debate.

You didn't win shit, because you won't move it forward and address his blatant racism, instead choosing to address my problem with a white person using the N word and other "stereotypes" even though they are still by definition slurs. If telling a white person they shouldn't say racial slurs is racist, then you have an ass backwards mentality of "against all racism" if you're okay with those words being used and your problem lies with a white person telling another white person they can't say those things. There's an enormous difference between telling a white person he shouldn't say the N word and a white person actually using the N word when it comes to which is racist and if you can't see that, that's a personal problem. If I were black and said the same thing would you be sitting there telling me I can't let the white kid say the N word to me? I mean, you probably would, then tell me to stop making up fantasy arguments, and once again fail to address his racism. You've called me a racist multiple times, yet haven't once said a word about his racism, instead you defend it and make excuses "beaner is a stereotye" "mexican isn't a race" to make it seem okay when it's still a slur.


I told you to eat a dick as in fuck off. Funny how you also have a problem with that and call it homophobic, yet once again entirely ignore a Sam Kaye comment where he used the word "Faggot." It's like you're obsessed with "winning" a debate with me and sticking up for him.

Unless you're finally going to address his racism, you can save your reply because I do not give a fuck to read yet another comment of you making excuses as to why his racism is okay, yet I'm the racist for saying white people shouldn't say the N word.

|

9/17/2020 3:00 PM

What happened here???????

|

U WOT M9

9/17/2020 3:14 PM

Aussie steez wrote:

What happened here???????

Dude says racist things. Gets called out on it. Dummy defends it and tries to say people are racist for calling him racist. Never ending loop of common sense vs I'm not admitting I'm wrong ensues. That's what I got from skimming over it, anyway.

|

9/18/2020 11:42 AM

The pathological behavior of deluded people online is really hilarious.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/18/2020 9:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

And yet again you ignore the N word part entirely and go right to “well, beaner is a sterotype”

It’s still a fucking racial slur and you’re avoiding the issue entirely because YOUR issue is that a white person was discriminated against. I’m done with this argument because it’s literally going in circles. I point out that a white person used the N word and other slurs, you say I’m the one being racist because “beaner” “isn’t racist” and ignore the N word, rinse & repeat


You’re either an old piece of shit with racist ideals, a troll, a dumbass, or all 3. I’ll save you the trouble of writing your own reply ”personal attacks are not an argument, beaner is not a racial slur, next please” and you can guess what my reply to that would be.

Eat a dick.

standardbmx14mm wrote:

Well I'm against all racism so you don't get a pass just because he's "a white boy".

Why would you tell me to eat a dick? Are you homophobic as well?

Haha I beat a racist in a debate.

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You didn't win shit, because you won't move it forward and address his blatant racism, instead choosing to address my problem with a white person using the N word and other "stereotypes" even though they are still by definition slurs. If telling a white person they shouldn't say racial slurs is racist, then you have an ass backwards mentality of "against all racism" if you're okay with those words being used and your problem lies with a white person telling another white person they can't say those things. There's an enormous difference between telling a white person he shouldn't say the N word and a white person actually using the N word when it comes to which is racist and if you can't see that, that's a personal problem. If I were black and said the same thing would you be sitting there telling me I can't let the white kid say the N word to me? I mean, you probably would, then tell me to stop making up fantasy arguments, and once again fail to address his racism. You've called me a racist multiple times, yet haven't once said a word about his racism, instead you defend it and make excuses "beaner is a stereotye" "mexican isn't a race" to make it seem okay when it's still a slur.


I told you to eat a dick as in fuck off. Funny how you also have a problem with that and call it homophobic, yet once again entirely ignore a Sam Kaye comment where he used the word "Faggot." It's like you're obsessed with "winning" a debate with me and sticking up for him.

Unless you're finally going to address his racism, you can save your reply because I do not give a fuck to read yet another comment of you making excuses as to why his racism is okay, yet I'm the racist for saying white people shouldn't say the N word.

You won't acknowledge my premise why should I acknowledge yours?

Oh wow look more ad hominem attacks.

No you told me to fuck off before so you would have said that. this time you told me to eat a dick i wonder why.

That's why you're a really good starting point to practice what you preach. You addressed his skin color and had a picture of him when you discriminated against him so you knew his race. So since you acknowledged your discrimination how will you atone for it?

The irony here is in the thread he made fun of the wrong ethnicity so he didn't even know the person's race unlike you. That's why I didn't indict him on racism but only you.

|