Primo freemix

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2014 12:15 PM

As some of you might know, i am in the search for a coaster.
The thing that id like to know if the slack is adjustable, cause a few ago, i rode that it wasnt, but un source bmx, a uk shop, says that they can adjust it for you, and that it comes with more washers aswell to adjust the slack.
If the slack is not adjustable, what slack does it come with?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/4/2014 2:33 PM

Everything I've heard about the freemix tells me it comes with fixed slack, and I'm 99% sure it comes with max slack (not sure about how much of a crank it takes, sorry)

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/4/2014 3:10 PM

They made it with fixed slack to reduce the amount of maintenance you need to do.
Sorry about that mate, Its kinda around the mid way too.

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/4/2014 3:17 PM

OKay thanks smile. I am goignt to get a female federal v3 cause its really fucking cheap smile.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

6/4/2014 5:52 PM

Increasing your sprocket size will lower the amount of slack a coaster has.

My 9t cult with a 30t sprocket had less slack than a mates demo 9t with a 25t. Both coasters come standard with max slack

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/4/2014 9:28 PM

It's the best coaster out imo.

Personally I wish I waited for it. No slack is good and pop in hubguards are a dream. Get it.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/5/2014 1:23 AM

I can get that primo for 160euro, and the federal v3 female rhd for 90, maybe 83euro. Its almost half + i need a pair of pedals, so if i get the federal i could buy a pair of sealed fit mac alloy for 50 more. Its a deal that i cant say no lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

6/5/2014 4:00 AM

T-rider wrote:

I can get that primo for 160euro, and the federal v3 female rhd for 90, maybe 83euro. Its almost half + i need a pair of ...more

wait for the blind bro! it'll give youtime to save for it while you wait and it'll be amazing.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/5/2014 4:40 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

wait for the blind bro! it'll give youtime to save for it while you wait and it'll be amazing.

Bask in the amazingness of the radial clutch!

|

6/5/2014 5:44 AM

T-rider wrote:

I can get that primo for 160euro, and the federal v3 female rhd for 90, maybe 83euro. Its almost half + i need a pair of ...more

EddiMundo wrote:

Is the price known? I guess its going to be like 200euro at least, and that is way to expensive for me. Plus i can not save money cause i don't have a job.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER