Primo hollowbite cranks

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2013 8:49 PM

Ordered some Primo hollowbite cranks, opinions?

|

5/7/2013 8:53 PM

Bit too late to ask now..

|

5/7/2013 8:55 PM

Just a Little lol they where on sale

|

5/7/2013 8:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/7/2013 8:56 PM

I've had my v1's for 6 years. They hold up awesomely.

oh, so you bought the v1s

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/8/2013 4:42 AM

yep v1s

|

5/8/2013 5:06 AM

I love alloy cranks! I'll never ride another pair of chromoly's I have shadow noctis and love the feal or stiffness and just how solid they feal! Good choice going with alloy!

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/8/2013 5:07 AM

i have a pair of v1s that are about 5 years old and have been cracked for 2years , but still goin strong

|

5/8/2013 5:39 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

i have a pair of v1s that are about 5 years old and have been cracked for 2years , but still goin strong

Nice! Does anyone know if the new ones are good like this? Like do they last as long or did primo fuck up on the redesign

|

5/8/2013 5:42 AM

Purple bike wrote:

Nice! Does anyone know if the new ones are good like this? Like do they last as long or did primo fuck up on the redesign

they look the same to me , i think i read the only difference is the spindle .... but yeah i traded my profiles for the hollowbites (i knew they were cracked at that time) and then the guy i traded snapped the profiles and i rode the hollowbites for like 2 years then got thnderbolts for free , so they are jsut chillen in my room. but i tried to snap them forever , the guy i got em from said he did too , and the original owner was a "pro" apparently but i forgot his name

|

5/8/2013 5:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2013 5:56 AM

Purple bike wrote:

they look the same to me , i think i read the only difference is the spindle .... but yeah i traded my profiles for the hollowbites (i knew they were cracked at that time) and then the guy i traded snapped the profiles and i rode the hollowbites for like 2 years then got thnderbolts for free , so they are jsut chillen in my room. but i tried to snap them forever , the guy i got em from said he did too , and the original owner was a "pro" apparently but i forgot his name

Nice I love trying to brake shit but unfortunately I'm to light to actually snap any thing lol like I've hit 6-7 ft drops like 10 time in a row just trying to do in my rims so I could justify buying new ones and nothing didn't even need a true, so I've decided not to get new ones since mine are fine strength wise lol

I got off track a little, forgot which thread I was on for a second

|

5/8/2013 5:57 AM

Purple bike wrote:

Nice I love trying to brake shit but unfortunately I'm to light to actually snap any thing lol like I've hit 6-7 ft drops like 10 time in a row just trying to do in my rims so I could justify buying new ones and nothing didn't even need a true, so I've decided not to get new ones since mine are fine strength wise lol

i only weigh 130 aha but im like six foot , so i knew i couldnt break them they other 2 owners the pro and my friend were both easily 200 +

|

5/8/2013 6:01 AM

Purple bike wrote:

i only weigh 130 aha but im like six foot , so i knew i couldnt break them they other 2 owners the pro and my friend were both easily 200 +

Lol I'm 140 and I land hard but still I have a hard time braking anything but myself, Ive had a fractured foot for like 2 weeks now I think and my bike is fine lol

|

5/8/2013 6:03 AM

Purple bike wrote:

Lol I'm 140 and I land hard but still I have a hard time braking anything but myself, Ive had a fractured foot for like 2 weeks now I think and my bike is fine lol

i sprained my wrist on a BUNNY HOP FLAT no joke .... i felt like a idiot. but i used to break parts all the time , idk what happened , ive gone soft , or my parts have just gotten stronger

|

5/8/2013 6:13 AM

Purple bike wrote:

i sprained my wrist on a BUNNY HOP FLAT no joke .... i felt like a idiot. but i used to break parts all the time , idk what happened , ive gone soft , or my parts have just gotten stronger

Both my wrists are always fucked, because something's when I land my hands will slip and it just skrews my wrists up

|

5/8/2013 8:44 AM

Purple bike wrote:

I love alloy cranks! I'll never ride another pair of chromoly's I have shadow noctis and love the feal or stiffness and just how solid they feal! Good choice going with alloy!

Haha, chromo is an alloy as well. So you're basically saying you love ALL cranks.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/8/2013 8:56 AM

Best Cranks EVAAAAARRR

|

5/8/2013 8:56 AM

most people say these are great, i personally think they are ugly and heavy, i had 3 pairs of the non hollow ones, very sqeeky all the arms cracked by the pinch bolts, keep in mind this was 10 years ago but they seemed to be a huge hassle

|

5/8/2013 9:35 AM

Purple bike wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Haha, chromo is an alloy as well. So you're basically saying you love ALL cranks.

Haha I know, but its way easier to just say alloy than to say aluminum lol that and most people understand what I mean lol

|

5/8/2013 3:32 PM

Just put them on and went riding for a couple hours they are awesome they feel great, nothing squeaked or came loose Photo

|

5/8/2013 4:31 PM

PK27Racing wrote:

Just put them on and went riding for a couple hours they are awesome they feel great, nothing squeaked or came loose Photo

Holly shit they look so sick! What did you pay for them if you don't mind me asking lol

|

5/8/2013 4:34 PM

I had mine for 2 years now.
No problems so far, just make sure to put some grease on the square part of the spindle where it meets the crank arms to avoid any creaking.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

5/8/2013 5:26 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

most people say these are great, i personally think they are ugly and heavy, i had 3 pairs of the non hollow ones, very sqeeky all the arms cracked by the pinch bolts, keep in mind this was 10 years ago but they seemed to be a huge hassle

Pics or your lieing as usual.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/8/2013 5:30 PM

I don't really care how my bike looks and it sounds lame but I seriously won't ride these even though they're strong, they are the ugliest cranks lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/8/2013 5:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/8/2013 5:33 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

Coming from the guy who claims the ratchet is a garbage hub...
Ugly yes. But I'll take ugly if it means strong. And not heavy. They were 36 ounces. Your not gonna notice a 3 ounce difference over other cranks

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/8/2013 5:53 PM

Four wrote:

I don't really care how my bike looks and it sounds lame but I seriously won't ride these even though they're strong, they are the ugliest cranks lol.

Photo

= PURE SEX
|

Instagram

5/8/2013 6:05 PM

^^^^ ew I'm sorry but that frame makes it look disgusting haha

|

5/8/2013 6:13 PM

PK27Racing wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

Holly shit they look so sick! What did you pay for them if you don't mind me asking lol

89.99 on danscomp these are the V1s

|

5/8/2013 6:20 PM

Four wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Photo

= PURE SEX

Lol .Is the seat touching the tire damn I never noticed that.

|

Instagram

5/8/2013 6:28 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Lol, I've kinda wanted to try the low frame thing out but I'm sure as fuck not buying one lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/8/2013 7:08 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote: Photo

= PURE SEX

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Four wrote:

Lol, I've kinda wanted to try the low frame thing out but I'm sure as fuck not buying one lol.

Haha the colony lowcut isnt too low.

|

Instagram