Primo mix hub and primo vs rim

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2014 8:22 PM

HeyPhoto

guys so I have a primo mix hub in decent condition and it's laced to a primo vs rim in chrome.. The rim is chipping pretty bad .. I'm also missing 2 spokes. My question is what's the most I can get for it? I'm not gonna sell it til my new wheel comes in. So I didn't know which section to put this post in. The wheel is still rideable tho so how much can I get for it?

|

7/11/2014 8:37 PM

Mixes are still iconic to anyone that can remember them. I sold mine last year for 65 just the hub. you could get prolly close to 100 for that wheel

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/11/2014 10:43 PM

tomdon wrote:

Mixes are still iconic to anyone that can remember them. I sold mine last year for 65 just the hub. you could get prolly close ...more

Ok thanks there's nothing wrong with it exept the chrome on the rim is chipping and it's missing like 2 spokes.. I was thinking of around 90 for it

|

7/11/2014 10:44 PM

Ask for $100 or best offer.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/12/2014 3:16 PM

$100 seems fair, replace the spokes, true the wheel, and wax the chrome though. Dont be a cheap seller.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx