Primo pro vs Primo mix

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2014 7:33 AM

Is the driver from the mix the same as the driver from its predecessor, the primo pro? I know madera/profile drivers fit in the mix & remix but I don't know if they would fit in the primopro cassette. Anyone know? I'm searching now but luck isn't on my side today

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/30/2014 7:41 AM

Theyre not the same, i have the primo pro and tried putting a cult match driver in it and it didn't work. I can try again later though just to make sure

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/30/2014 7:43 AM

Found a thread on bmx-f and one on here that both say the 2 hubs are basically the same. Just need someone with proper experience/expertise to verify that. This is apparently the old primo pro hub and it looks like the drivers would swap cleanly.

Photo

|

6/30/2014 7:44 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Theyre not the same, i have the primo pro and tried putting a cult match driver in it and it didn't work. I can try again ...more

Yes please do

|

6/30/2014 9:24 AM

Primo Pro Hubs were absolutely AMAZING! I'm honestly not even 50/50 but I'm sure I've read online that they do NOT switch. Good Luck with this one though My Dude, I think 13t was the smallest Driver that came on the Pro.

Oooooo!!!! Whilst typing this out, something just came into My head! Didn't the Profile SS Driver fit in the Pro Cassette?! :-S

|

6/30/2014 9:26 AM

Topsey wrote:

Primo Pro Hubs were absolutely AMAZING! I'm honestly not even 50/50 but I'm sure I've read online that they do NOT switch. ...more

I just got a brand new profile driver. I'm not gonna go spend weeks hunting down an old driver

|

6/30/2014 9:31 AM

Aaaaaah! That's a shit then, didn't realize that!

|