Primo's "Nice Try"

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2010 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:42 AM

I don’t know why, but before I went to bed I was compelled to watch Primo’s “Nice Try” video. The video isn’t the best out there, but it does have some pretty good riding. I was trying to find my favorite segment’s but I couldn’t, so I might have to see if I can just get the entire DVD on here for you guys. I know the promo is old, but I thought I would post it anyways. Anyone else ever seen this video? Comments on it if you have?

NICE TRY promo2 from PRIMO on Vimeo.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/1/2010 10:25 PM

i got a dvdrip of it, its definitely worth a watch.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

2/1/2010 10:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:42 AM

Watched it the other day, it was decent. Kind of dislike Tony Neyer now, sounds like a real dickhead.

Check out S&M's I wanna live. Watched that too, sooo good.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/1/2010 10:36 PM

with a name like nice try i thought it was gunna be full of crashes and no landed tricks

|

"go high, touch the sky"

2/1/2010 10:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2010 10:39 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Watched it the other day, it was decent. Kind of dislike Tony Neyer now, sounds like a real dickhead.

Yeah, I know, he had a good segment, but for sure made himself look like a total ass. Lee Dennis, Josh Heaton, and Nate Moroshan had good segments too.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/1/2010 11:00 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Yeah, I know, he had a good segment, but for sure made himself look like a total ass. Lee Dennis, Josh Heaton, and Nate Moroshan had good segments too.

Lee Dennis' part was super good!

If you haven't seen it yet, buy Mutiny's Lets get mystical, seriously its the best movie I've EVER seen

|

2/1/2010 11:09 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

If you haven't seen it yet, buy Mutiny's Lets get mystical, seriously its the best movie I've EVER seen

12345 sick riding, music, and the filming/editing is the best ive ever seen as far as bmx vids go.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

2/1/2010 11:23 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

12345 sick riding, music, and the filming/editing is the best ive ever seen as far as bmx vids go.

The filming was just unbelieveable. The camera panning and everything was sooo perfect

|