Private park

Related:
Create New Tag

11/4/2012 12:31 AM

So today i found out that my friend has a rich ass fucking dad that owns property, i think it was like 9 acres or some shit, well he is giving us the green light to build a skate park on the proeprty, and is going to help us, he has access to free cement so we dont even have to worry about that, all we need to do is build some dirt quarters or whatever and throw some concrete on it and smooth it out, we literally can design any park we want do whatever we want, we can throw parties and not worry about cops, because it is our land. we have friends who own their own bulldozers, its real, we are building a skatepark for the world

that is once we finish 100%, if we are doing it we are doing it 110%, then after we finish we will build a shed around it and charge admission to the public, maybe like 5 dollars all day, its 100% profit because we have no bills to pay, only taxes cause its illegal if we dont.

so expect updates on how its going, tomorrow we are scouting out the land and picking the prime location, the only reason im stoked is because trails and shit get torn down because its not your property you built it on, we own the land his dad said we can use an acre to build a park.

be ready to see the greatest skate park ever made!!!!!!

|

11/4/2012 12:53 AM

can i move over there?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

11/4/2012 1:22 AM

carjakester wrote:

can i move over there?

if you lend a helping hand by all means come on over, one of my friends mutual friends is living on that property, if i can make enough money to build a house on there im doing the same shit, ill live close to my private park and literally design and build whatever the fuck i want.

this is where i need you vital bmx, what are some good suggestions, i am going to build an agility course like in the texas toast jam just because sometimes i dont want to progress with tricks, i want to progress with my bike control, creating my own personal training thingamabob itll be fun as shit too see who can make it the furthest, but once i get it dialed i can see how fast i can do it and drastically improve my bike control.

you need to know i dont want to go pro or have a sponsor "shit" yea itll be awesome and cool and what not and i have no problem representing the right company that i feel deserves the advertisement, but i just wanna see how far i can push myself physically and mentally in this world.

its all in my paper
http://seanmichaelkillblane.tumblr.com/

I know how the mind works, and im applying to something i love, bmx baby

so please give me any ideas or suggestions im brain storming for you, because ill let you ride there idgaf, you like riding i like riding, just help out and dont break anything but you can play on it as much as you want

|

11/4/2012 1:16 AM

A SNAKE RUN!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

11/4/2012 1:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2012 1:19 AM

That is fucking awesome. Personally my dream park would be a plaza type park using real street objects you see in the streets but that would cost a shit load.

Remember to plan everything until it's 100% what you want.
Good luck Sean, make it happen!

|

11/4/2012 4:59 AM

BMX only?
BMX and skateboard?

|

11/4/2012 6:35 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

BMX only?
BMX and skateboard?

both but some set ups will be dirt so its limited but they are welcome to if they help

|

11/4/2012 8:17 AM

you should get some benches and rails and real street objects to use

|

11/4/2012 8:29 AM

dude change the colour of your tumblr background that shit hurt my eyes

get this
Photo

|

parkrat.

11/4/2012 3:42 PM

dude thats sick i wish that happened to me ! maybe something like a mini snake run. with rails and rollers and stuff but also have a park on the side. like all street with stairsets gaps something to wallride, rails, and stuff like that. and maybe some dirt jumps so its kinda like everything. maybe even a foam pit,that would be sick tongue

|

Premium Products. BTM dream bike. Trans red.

11/4/2012 3:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2012 3:51 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

you should get some benches and rails and real street objects to use

That's awesome i wish we could do something like this here
we were planning to remove the railing on one side of this decently high half pipe and to make a landing on the other side so you would drop in from one side trick out on the other and land on this wooden back

We have the bank to attach ready but we can't proceed cause if we remove the railing on top of the pipe (you know the flat part) the cops will close the ramp completely because the park belongs to the town

But if the land is yours it's a whole other thing! Post pics and keep us updated i'm really interested to see how it turns out

EDIT: i accidentally quoted you tongue

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/4/2012 3:54 PM

If it were me, I'd have my good friends help me build it and for helping build it, they can ride for free. anyone else who just rides in your town who you aren't close with still pays though, and other random people who come though.

if you're gonna make it bmx & skate friendly, be sure to have smaller ledges & rails for them as well

that's so sick though

you could have like jams and stuff, and since you're making 100% you said, you could eventually buy something sweet like a frame or wheel set and have a contest where they can win that. if done right, and a lot of people show up, you'll make the money back and more if enough people show

|

11/4/2012 4:00 PM

YES! For sure make it a concrete street park. Those are my favorite. Fuck I wish I had a park to begin with. Mines really shitty. It was supposed to be fucking amazing. But the skaters fucked it up. They have the layout at the skateshop (Of course theres no bike shop where I live either) and they split the whole project in half and they put the gay side (Quarters, Halfs, roll ins, Piramid) in first and the skaters started beating the shit out of it, LITTERALLY. So They said fuck you were not finishing it and the street spots kinda suck. So I dont really have a park, street spots or LBS. BUT of course I have trails that are a right next to my house. FML, I'm not a huge trails fan...

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844