Pro Riders that you cant stand!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2013 8:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 8:54 AM

DON'T HATE ON ME FOR MY CHOICE, THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION!!!

1. Daniel Dhers. (Good Rider, but annoying AF)
2. Aaron Ross. (cant stand how he throws his bike)
3. Dawid Godziek (complete SHIT)
4. Edwin De La Rosa (No style at all)
5. Chase hawk (boring to watch, all he does is get air)

there are more.... but not going to name them off!!!

|

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 8:16 AM

So fucking many.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/13/2013 8:22 AM

zenith111 wrote:

So fucking many.

i agree

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 8:27 AM

Declan Brookes. My god does he need a dentist and an ego check.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/13/2013 8:38 AM

Daniel Dhers
Mike Spinner
Chad Kerley
Mark Webb
Harry Main
Any of the Total team
Any of the Vocal team

There are more

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/13/2013 8:52 AM

future FBM wrote:

Declan Brookes. My god does he need a dentist and an ego check.

lol

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 8:53 AM

zenith111 wrote:

Daniel Dhers
Mike Spinner
Chad Kerley
Mark Webb
Harry Main
Any of the Total team
Any of the Vocal team

There are more

why webby and ck

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 8:59 AM

Tom Dugan - I think he just tries too hard to be funny. He's just obnoxious.

Most of he's fans are under 18 years old who thinks he's so cool being rebellious and likes to give everyone else shit.
And it's trendy to like him.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/13/2013 9:00 AM

i cant handle Tom Dugan's interview and shit like that

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/13/2013 9:00 AM

misfitcartel wrote:

why webby and ck

Chad Kerley is the most boring fucking rider I've ever watched, and Ricany.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/13/2013 9:02 AM

one try kid wrote:

Most of he's fans are under 18 years old who thinks he's so cool being rebellious and likes to give everyone else shit.

I think it's because he boosts really high but when other people do it, it's not the same. I'm kind of thinking he isn't all the way there if ya know what i mean.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/13/2013 9:04 AM

one try kid wrote:

Amen

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/13/2013 9:09 AM

zenith111 wrote:

Daniel Dhers
Mike Spinner
Chad Kerley
Mark Webb
Harry Main
Any of the Total team
Any of the Vocal team

There are more

misfitcartel wrote:

why webby and ck

Four wrote:

Chad Kerley is the most boring fucking rider I've ever watched, and Ricany.

ricany sucks, i liked him during woodward, after that he turned into a little douche

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 9:39 AM

chad kerley- boring skatepark rat trying to persuade people that he is from the hood by listening to 2 chains constantly, its not working mate
mark webb- anyone who has met him will understand why, utter wanker
logan martin- his fan brigade are the bmx version of belibers, giving other riders shit and saying that styleless tool is better than them
Tom Dugan- obnoxious, arrogant, self absorbed and generally needs to grow up, its not funny and it gives BMXers a bad name
Daniel Dhers- why o why is he even still around, no one likes him, his style is possibly the worst I have ever seen and to add to this he is a dick to everyone
Mike Spinner- so far up his own arse he can probably see the sun and he clearly still thinks he is one of the best in the world
Daniel Sandoval- whip, bar, double whip bar, bar, double bar, frontflip, bar whip, nohander, whip, whip, bar nohander, flair bar, flair whip... run over

|

8/13/2013 9:50 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

chad kerley- boring skatepark rat trying to persuade people that he is from the hood by listening to 2 chains constantly, its not working mate
logan martin- his fan brigade are the bmx version of belibers, giving other riders shit and saying that styleless tool is better than them
Tom Dugan- obnoxious, arrogant, self absorbed and generally needs to grow up, its not funny and it gives BMXers a bad name
Daniel Dhers- why o why is he even still around, no one likes him, his style is possibly the worst I have ever seen and to add to this he is a dick to everyone
Mike Spinner- so far up his own arse he can probably see the sun and he clearly still thinks he is one of the best in the world
Daniel Sandoval- whip, bar, double whip bar, bar, double bar, frontflip, bar whip, nohander, whip, whip, bar nohander, flair bar, flair whip... run over

idk if you call chad kerely a skatepark rat most of his edits are done street based but he does get annoying as does dugan

|

8/13/2013 9:57 AM

I wouldn't say hes bad, i like him but sometimes he can be really repetitive with his stuff.

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 10:11 AM

Tom dugan and chad kerley. there's probably more but thats all i can think of

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/13/2013 10:22 AM

I'd like to add to my previous comment.

Basically all the euro park rats, you all do flakes, whips, and bars

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/13/2013 10:25 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

chad88 wrote:

idk if you call chad kerely a skatepark rat most of his edits are done street based but he does get annoying as does dugan

he spent 4-5 years riding woodward constantly paid for by his extremely rich parents, he was a gyro loving park rat before street becaome the new trend and he also had a brand new 3 series bmw at 18... ghetto as fuck

|

8/13/2013 10:26 AM

Catfish...

Niger S fucking idiot calls dork wheelies rocket manuals (kill yyourself)
It's was called dork wheelie before rocket airs existed dumb as nigger and no I'm not being racist he's fucking ignorant and is a illuminated illuminati scum with the rest of the Nike riders

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/13/2013 10:29 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

chad88 wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

he spent 4-5 years riding woodward constantly paid for by his extremely rich parents, he was a gyro loving park rat before street becaome the new trend and he also had a brand new 3 series bmw at 18... ghetto as fuck

Chad is illuminati scum too sold his soul = weight weenie.

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

8/13/2013 10:31 AM

tony hamlin! fuck that little garden gnome.

|

8/13/2013 10:37 AM

chad88 wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Chad is illuminati scum too sold his soul = weight weenie.

are you on meth or something

|

8/13/2013 10:50 AM

mike spinner is a cocksucker
harry main is a massive faggot
and i like tommy d but he can get a little annoying from time to time

|

8/13/2013 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 11:02 AM

Scott Ditchburn - Guy does waaaaay too many Drugs, in a few edits he literally looks like he is going to die. I honestly can see that happening too.

Chad Kerley - The kid has Skill i don't think anyone can really argue with that but he has ZERO style. SO boring to watch.

Mark Webb - He is literally the worlds biggest C-Word. He really does think he isn't just the best BMXer in the world, he thinks hes the best PERSON in the world. Arrogant twat with a really boring Trick Ferret Park Rat Style. BOOOOORING.

Chase Hawk - Ish kinda 50/50 he is still an awesome rider but since he joined Cult & "Grew Up" I honestly have no idea what happened to him. He just does a LOT of Drugs & tries to be this Devil Worshiping all round Bad Ass & it doesn't suit him!

Harry Main - I think i am using him as a skape goat. I cant recall hearing he was a bad person or anything like that but his riding style & the general attitude of park riders is just aweful, really, really aweful.

Garrett Reynolds - Once again the guy has talent but good lord i am so FED UP of everyone following him around like lost puppies on their knees with their mouths open because he is like the BMX Jesus. He seems like an alright guy & i'm kinda wondering if he gets as fed up with his little worshipers as i do?!

Tom Dugan - Guy seems like a grade A Douche. Seriously arrogant & up himself. Ok he airs high wow, So does Mat Hoffman. Get over it!

Dennis Enarson - I have heard a few people blabbing on about how he is the most talented all round BMXer in the sport. He can ride anything & be better than the majority of people at doing so. Umm well Kriss Kyle is pretty fucking awesome at just about every aspect of BMX & i would MUCH rather watch him ride than Dennis Douche Bag Enerson!!

There are probably loads more i cant think of right now. Just arrogant idiots & the ones younger riders seem to think invented BMX. There were riders LONG before any of these douche bags came along doing the same tricks with a shit load more style & they're considered boring & old school or too old to be riding & should give it up because these BMX wonder boys are the bestest & betterer than any other BMXer ever.

|

8/13/2013 11:06 AM

Topsey wrote:

Scott Ditchburn - Guy does waaaaay too many Drugs, in a few edits he literally looks like he is going to die. I honestly can see that happening too.

Chad Kerley - The kid has Skill i don't think anyone can really argue with that but he has ZERO style. SO boring to watch.

Mark Webb - He is literally the worlds biggest C-Word. He really does think he isn't just the best BMXer in the world, he thinks hes the best PERSON in the world. Arrogant twat with a really boring Trick Ferret Park Rat Style. BOOOOORING.

Chase Hawk - Ish kinda 50/50 he is still an awesome rider but since he joined Cult & "Grew Up" I honestly have no idea what happened to him. He just does a LOT of Drugs & tries to be this Devil Worshiping all round Bad Ass & it doesn't suit him!

Harry Main - I think i am using him as a skape goat. I cant recall hearing he was a bad person or anything like that but his riding style & the general attitude of park riders is just aweful, really, really aweful.

Garrett Reynolds - Once again the guy has talent but good lord i am so FED UP of everyone following him around like lost puppies on their knees with their mouths open because he is like the BMX Jesus. He seems like an alright guy & i'm kinda wondering if he gets as fed up with his little worshipers as i do?!

Tom Dugan - Guy seems like a grade A Douche. Seriously arrogant & up himself. Ok he airs high wow, So does Mat Hoffman. Get over it!

Dennis Enarson - I have heard a few people blabbing on about how he is the most talented all round BMXer in the sport. He can ride anything & be better than the majority of people at doing so. Umm well Kriss Kyle is pretty fucking awesome at just about every aspect of BMX & i would MUCH rather watch him ride than Dennis Douche Bag Enerson!!

There are probably loads more i cant think of right now. Just arrogant idiots & the ones younger riders seem to think invented BMX. There were riders LONG before any of these douche bags came along doing the same tricks with a shit load more style & they're considered boring & old school or too old to be riding & should give it up because these BMX wonder boys are the bestest & betterer than any other BMXer ever.

damn, how long did it take u to right this shit, and i agree with u for the most part!

|

BIKE CHECK

8/13/2013 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2013 11:18 AM

Chad Kerley .....all he does is combo at a slow ass pace and try to act like he's from the hood, I'd watch Rick Thorne ride over Kerley any day .........
I might be the only one who is stoked on Daniel dhers.....big tricks and bullshits all the time, his last video in the home page mocking nyquist was great.

I don't hate on the guy but I'm not stoked on him either is Chris Doyle .......everyone kisses his ass cause his style,he's just lanky and has been doing the same runs at contests since 2001 and been getting way over scored

|

8/13/2013 11:19 AM

not understanding the hate for harry main, he is such a nice guy! pretty ratre amoung park riders, ive met him 3 times and he has been super cool to chill with every time. he spent an hour teaching a kid to drop in and air at corby. he is happy to sign stuff, hang with younger riders. super cool guy and park wqould be better if there were more like him

|

8/13/2013 11:46 AM

I don't really judge people until I've met them,But There was a competition at my skatepark Dan lacy was judging and a few friends of mine went fuck crazy flairs,trucks and this one kid did a 490 out of a flyout and won a lacey frame just because he smoked a joint with lacey.
Other riders
Daniel Dhers-Teeth,voice,generic shit
Adam22-bullshitter
Sean Riccany-Woodward whore
Bruno hoffmans hat-lol
Chad kerly-Thinks he's the from the ghetto Generic

I also dont get harry mains hate he has a good attitude and personality that is more important than being a trick god than anything else to me

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

8/13/2013 11:55 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

not understanding the hate for harry main, he is such a nice guy! pretty ratre amoung park riders, ive met him 3 times and he has been super cool to chill with every time. he spent an hour teaching a kid to drop in and air at corby. he is happy to sign stuff, hang with younger riders. super cool guy and park wqould be better if there were more like him

THIS, met main and he's pretty chill tbh. yes he can seem like a cocky sod but the other times he's not he's a nice guy to hang with. met him once and he was happy to chat with me for a few mins.

|

Bruh