Profile 40 Forty

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2018 12:35 AM

Stumbled upon this thing a few days back, and I was just wondering if there were any other stems that look like this out there that aren't to pricey? I'm always on a budget. tongue

Photo

I know, I know, "just get a frontload" at this point with a stem like this, but I really like the way this stem is designed. Thanks, fellas.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/17/2018 1:02 AM

I can't find the rise anywhere :/ but the fly central is an intentional bottom loader that looks rad. There's a few toploads that look good upside down. And merritt and stranger make some odd looking stems.
Personally I think it's fugly though XD

|

5/17/2018 3:49 AM

Save up and get the stem you actually want

|

It’s all bmx

5/17/2018 4:25 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

^^^ THIS ^^^

|

5/17/2018 6:42 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Yeah, agreed. And keep checking these site's sale and clearance pages. I keep saying it, but places like Odyssey, Empire and Albe's every once in a while will have some serious gems in there.

I got my absolute FAVORITE stem ever from Odyssey on clearance. Tommy Dugan front load in bronze...I paid $22 for it. I looked for it the other day and the only one I found was $64 or something ridiculous. Just be patient and something will come on sale eventually.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

5/17/2018 7:14 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Yeah, agreed. And keep checking these site's sale and clearance pages. I keep saying it, but places like Odyssey, Empire and ...more

i got the tomahawk stem for like 15 dollars from odyssey's site lol

|

It’s all bmx

5/17/2018 7:46 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Yeah, agreed. And keep checking these site's sale and clearance pages. I keep saying it, but places like Odyssey, Empire and ...more

adamnmexican wrote:

i got the tomahawk stem for like 15 dollars from odyssey's site lol

Just checked Profile's site. They have a nickel finish Madera front load stem for $22. Made in the USA. Hard to beat that.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

5/20/2018 10:44 AM

Getting back to this way too late, but thanks for the replies, fellas!

@Steve - Thanks for the suggestions! But I guess I now realize that this 40 stem is one of a kind, others seen to be just the flipped style of a topload. smile

@adam - Yeah, you right, haha.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn