Profile Elite Hub Reviews?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2011 4:13 AM

just bought an elite hub from profile, ne reviews on this thing? also, whats the going cost of it?

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

5/25/2011 6:43 AM

the cost is abot 400-440 usd my friend has a pair, he loves them.

|

steazy

5/25/2011 6:47 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

the cost is abot 400-440 usd my friend has a pair, he loves them.

was that cost for the front and rear?

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

5/25/2011 7:20 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

the cost is abot 400-440 usd my friend has a pair, he loves them.

Dannykobra wrote:

was that cost for the front and rear?

yes it was

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

5/25/2011 7:26 AM

if youre a millionaire, go ahead.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

5/25/2011 9:11 AM

You should really ask these things BEFORE you buy them.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

5/25/2011 12:04 PM

Josh321 wrote:

You should really ask these things BEFORE you buy them.

would be helpful

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/25/2011 12:10 PM

Josh321 wrote:

You should really ask these things BEFORE you buy them.

This.

They're not really freestyle hubs...

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/25/2011 12:30 PM

You just bought the, you should know how much they will cost...

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/25/2011 1:23 PM

Effting wrote:

You just bought the, you should know how much they will cost...

this...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

5/25/2011 1:24 PM

the trail boss has them, he likes them. Just don't use them with pegs

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/25/2011 1:50 PM

Have fun fakie-ing!

|

5/25/2011 1:52 PM

they sound like chuck norris' orgasms.

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

5/25/2011 2:03 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Have fun fakie-ing!

And why do you say that?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

5/25/2011 2:03 PM

good luck with racing!!!
oh wait your bmxing with them??? you stupid

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/25/2011 2:05 PM

Wade. wrote:

good luck with racing!!!
oh wait your bmxing with them??? you stupid

BMX is racing too... you stupid

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

5/25/2011 2:20 PM

I don't think you really bought it. And if you did, you're kinda really dumb.

|

5/25/2011 2:22 PM

cschmall wrote:

And why do you say that?

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

|

5/25/2011 2:26 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Have fun fakie-ing!

cschmall wrote:

And why do you say that?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

lol

|

5/25/2011 2:27 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Have fun fakie-ing!

cschmall wrote:

And why do you say that?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

Yeah, fuck backpedaling in mid air :D

|

5/25/2011 2:28 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Have fun fakie-ing!

cschmall wrote:

And why do you say that?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

180 reverse ETs. No biggy.

|

5/25/2011 2:34 PM

good stuff guys, paid 599 for a hub, called my lbs after reading some of these reply's and they made it clear that the price does include a front and rear hub. i thought maybe i was getting only one hub but apparently its 2. Just wanna test these things out, herd good things from a few riders in my town and the videos iv been watching seem rather good. Ill post my own review after a few rides

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

5/25/2011 3:20 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Have fun fakie-ing!

cschmall wrote:

And why do you say that?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

Oh... I don't think it would factor in that much would it? I've never ridden a hub with instant engagement...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

5/25/2011 3:25 PM

cschmall wrote:

And why do you say that?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

cschmall wrote:

Oh... I don't think it would factor in that much would it? I've never ridden a hub with instant engagement...

it factors in a bunch, street hubs like the ratchet actually have more slack than your typical hub. its really about how your body reacts to landing and how no matter how fast you are at backpedaling you won't be able to start backpedaling in time off of any gap with any speed.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/25/2011 3:29 PM

cschmall wrote:

And why do you say that?

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

cschmall wrote:

Oh... I don't think it would factor in that much would it? I've never ridden a hub with instant engagement...

This is like instant engagement and then some. 6 pawls with 3 places to contact the hub on each one, then a ton of teeth in the engagement ring. Something like 250 points of engagement compared to a Shadow Rant V2's 12.


Profile Elite Hub at Albe's from Albe's BMX on Vimeo.

|

5/25/2011 4:11 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Mainly because of the instant engagement. You'd want to start back-pedalling before you hit the ground.

cschmall wrote:

Oh... I don't think it would factor in that much would it? I've never ridden a hub with instant engagement...

cupovjoe wrote:

it factors in a bunch, street hubs like the ratchet actually have more slack than your typical hub. its really about how your body reacts to landing and how no matter how fast you are at backpedaling you won't be able to start backpedaling in time off of any gap with any speed.

Oh, alright, and holy shit to the video...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

5/25/2011 7:43 PM

cschmall wrote:

Oh... I don't think it would factor in that much would it? I've never ridden a hub with instant engagement...

cupovjoe wrote:

it factors in a bunch, street hubs like the ratchet actually have more slack than your typical hub. its really about how your body reacts to landing and how no matter how fast you are at backpedaling you won't be able to start backpedaling in time off of any gap with any speed.

cschmall wrote:

Oh, alright, and holy shit to the video...

sounds like a swarm of hornets gang banging you..

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/25/2011 9:07 PM

Wish I had the cash for these, they are so bawsss.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

5/25/2011 9:13 PM

I'll stick to my Eclat and BSD. Profile is just too expensive for a product that really isn't that great.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

5/25/2011 9:17 PM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I'll stick to my Eclat and BSD. Profile is just too expensive for a product that really isn't that great.

What one if your rear hub??

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!