Profile Elite & Freecoaster

Related:
Create New Tag

10/6/2013 2:55 PM

Are Elites any good for freestyle instead of racing? They look dope but I like 180's and I don't know if all that engagement would be any good. And they don't have hubguards for them do they? Not made for grinding.

And has anyone heard about Profiles freecoaster? Apparently its neither a cassette or a freecoaster , so you can choose to backpedal or not , and if you dont you can still use pedal pressure to fakie out. Crazy ! When would you think they would be out , and does it seem like a reliable hub?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/6/2013 3:29 PM

LOL, don't get profile racing hubs if you're going to freestyle. They're bad for grinding, sound bad, and aren't as strong as hubs made for freestyle.

|

10/6/2013 3:41 PM

Garnished wrote:

LOL, don't get profile racing hubs if you're going to freestyle. They're bad for grinding, sound bad, and aren't as strong as hubs made for freestyle.

profile makes hubs for freestyle to.

|

10/6/2013 3:45 PM

Garnished wrote:

paden_bmx wrote:

profile makes hubs for freestyle to.

I know that. But he is talking about racing hubs.

|

10/6/2013 3:51 PM

well ya the elites probably wouldn't be the best thing for hard freestyle if you want profiles minis would be best meant for freestyle and even cheaper then elites

|

10/7/2013 2:21 AM

well im gussing we'll see it again at interbike before we see it in shops, and would anybody know if its reliable if its not even close to being released?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

10/7/2013 9:16 AM

I'm guessing it is a weird one way bearing on a clutch system or something...weird...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/7/2013 11:57 AM

i rode elites for a while, you only notice the engagement when you go to pedal foreward, otherwise they feel normal, and idk..they held up for alot of pegless axle grinds and shit. i loved them, just wanted LHD

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media