Profile Freecoaster?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2015 1:10 PM

I guess Profile is working on a freecoaster/cassette combo.
Any more information on this? Release date, specs, mechanics, ect.?
I'm just curious because I just saw a video on it a couple minutes ago.

|

"Ride it like you stole it."

Refs: SuperstarDK, Gage191

2/11/2015 1:20 PM

Was supposed to be available now but they ran into some problems with patents and such. Im told it will be available "VERY soon "(as they told me exactly)

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

2/11/2015 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2015 1:27 PM

The Horror Contact wrote:

Was supposed to be available now but they ran into some problems with patents and such. Im told it will be available "VERY ...more

You contacted Profile Racing directly, and that's what they said?
It was suppose to come out December 2013, but just like every other non-KHE internal freecoaster, there always seems to be a delay...

|

2/11/2015 1:39 PM

Was supposed to be available now but they ran into some problems with patents and such. Im told it will be available "VERY ...more

Baphometh wrote:

It was suppose to come out December 2013, but just like ...more

Yes, Ive been in contact with Profile for some time about this hub. I already know of a few other things as well, for when it drops I will definitely have one. Im not into this hub particularity for the freecoaster part, I have other plans with it.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

2/11/2015 1:42 PM

Yes, Ive been in contact with Profile for some time about this hub. I already know of a few other things as well, for when it ...more

Yeah, I'm not going to buy it though. I was more curious than anything. I know for a fact it's going to be at least $250+ or something fucking ridiculous. It switches from a freecoaster to an elite cassette with a single spacer according to the information I gathered up.

|

2/12/2015 8:40 AM

Baphometh wrote:

It was suppose to come out December 2013, but just like ...more

Yes, Ive been in contact with Profile for some time about this hub. I already know of a few other things as well, for when it ...more

So a cassette?

If it handles everything well, I would bet it would be pretty solid.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura