Profile Freecoaster/Cassette!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2014 10:18 AM

the world will probably end before i get a freecoaster waiting for the simian rear or something but this freecoaster is the one i'd get if i was ever going too..

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/19/2014 8:14 PM

I Don't really see the point in it, I think the thing that cassettes have over freecoasters is that there's good engagement and pedal pressure, and it looks like it doesn't have either of those so I personally don't understand why you would just get a good coaster instead, idk that's just my opinion I could be wrong

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

12/19/2014 8:56 PM

Risky wrote:

I Don't really see the point in it, I think the thing that cassettes have over freecoasters is that there's good engagement and pedal pressure, and it looks like it doesn't have either of those so I personally don't understand why you would just get a good coaster instead, idk that's just my opinion I could be wrong

..hurb

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/20/2014 8:31 AM

I want one when's it coming out

|

12/20/2014 3:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I want one when's it coming out

I actually have seen or found anything on a release date for it... idk maybe I just didn't look in the right spots or anything.. but I didn't see much

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "