Profile Push upper detangler plate?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2013 12:44 PM

Any detangler plates that are specifically for profile push or fit perfectly? Or am I stuck flipping one upside down

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/17/2013 1:33 PM

hey heard anthing about plan nine yet? i heard that the mall is going back to the lendor and then the lendor is gonna shut everything down and sell it.. but not just the same thing they did last year.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/17/2013 1:45 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

hey heard anthing about plan nine yet? i heard that the mall is going back to the lendor and then the lendor is gonna shut everything down and sell it.. but not just the same thing they did last year.

WHUT?! Impossibru
I never heard anything about it?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

9/17/2013 5:11 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

WHUT?! Impossibru
I never heard anything about it?

i truly have no clue either... i havent heard anything from p9 because even the lendor isnt sure what to do yet. but i read that they were shutting it(the mall) down. i cant find the link anymore but it was in the newspaper...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/17/2013 5:13 PM

That's crazy

|