Profile mini rear not running right

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2016 3:03 PM

hey guys, i recently have just changed all the bearings in my profile mini 14mm cassette rear hub and when i go to ride it it is fine when i pedal but when im coastering it its really tight tell me what i need to do pls and thanks

|

8/22/2016 3:14 PM

Jamie_Watson wrote:

hey guys, i recently have just changed all the bearings in my profile mini 14mm cassette rear hub and when i go to ride it it ...more

All your bearings seated properly?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/22/2016 3:20 PM

Jamie_Watson wrote:

hey guys, i recently have just changed all the bearings in my profile mini 14mm cassette rear hub and when i go to ride it it ...more

James_Letten17 wrote:

pre sure

|

8/22/2016 3:26 PM

Jamie_Watson wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

Jamie_Watson wrote:

pre sure

Have the tiny spacer between the bearing and driver?

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/22/2016 5:17 PM

James_Letten17 wrote:

Jamie_Watson wrote:

pre sure

The Horror Contact wrote:

Have the tiny spacer between the bearing and driver?

Bet that's it, or the drive side bearing is not in all the way, causing friction.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/23/2016 1:15 AM

Or you missed the spacer between the driver bearings. You'll probably need new bearings if it's any of the above

|