Profile minis

Related:
Create New Tag

6/5/2013 1:41 PM

I've noticed that a lot of people have been riding them and I was just wondering why. What makes them better than other hubs or why do so many people ride them?

|

6/5/2013 2:23 PM

supposedly better engagement and they roll smoother. i had a madera front and it was sick. spun forever. but i wont pay profile prices

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/5/2013 2:52 PM

Madera all the way I've had years of good luck both front and rear

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

6/5/2013 3:21 PM

Madera and profile is the same thing... Just Maderas are super ugly.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/5/2013 5:04 PM

Profiles are racing hubs, made of high aluminum making the hubs light.

I ride Primo hubs and the internals are pretty much full chromoly. All in all, Primo hubs
and Profile hubs have amazing engagement and strength.

|

6/5/2013 6:41 PM

there light and very loud

|

6/5/2013 7:11 PM

strong, dont look horrible, smooth, quick engagement, pretty much what every else said, theyre kinda just an ideal hub

|

6/5/2013 7:16 PM

profile are amazing, they are super quick & smooth but aren't the smartest for hard street riders

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

6/5/2013 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2013 7:23 PM

I've been riding the madera back hub for over a year now and i love it. Like other people mentioned though if you're super hard on parts they may not be the best choice.

|

6/5/2013 7:36 PM

Not enough strength, too much engagement. But I'm biased because I ride chainless willingly after my chain breaks even if I have a breaker and extra links.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/5/2013 10:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/5/2013 10:43 PM

Dbmx01 wrote:

I ride Primo hubs and the internals are pretty much full chromoly. All in all, Primo hubs

Stupid answer.

Profile Hubs are made of 6061, which is a downgrade to the 7075 or 2014 that most expensive Hub Shells are made of.

The Axle and Driver in your Primo Hub are Full Chromoly, and the Bearings are made of a Harder Steel Alloy.

|

6/6/2013 9:44 AM

Dbmx01 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Stupid answer.

Profile Hubs are made of 6061, which is a downgrade to the 7075 or 2014 that most expensive Hub Shells are made of.

The Axle and Driver in your Primo Hub are Full Chromoly, and the Bearings are made of a Harder Steel Alloy.

Which makes my primo nice and strong for street riders

|

6/6/2013 9:45 AM

I rarely see street riders using profiles. But I see a lotto
Park and dirt riders using profiles.

|

6/6/2013 9:50 AM

profile hubs can eat a dick

|

6/6/2013 10:50 AM

Been running profiles for over a year, love them

|

6/6/2013 12:45 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

This. It's sad that theyre "budget" brand Madera is better than their "high end" stuff. madera looks better( i hate profile's ugly overdone machining) the madera's seem to last longer, are better for street, and I've never seen or heard of a madera with the profile wobble

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/6/2013 1:40 PM

I've rode eclats, odysseys, primos, propers, profiles and G-Sports, and so far the primo and profiles have been the best.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/6/2013 2:08 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

tomdon wrote:

This. It's sad that theyre "budget" brand Madera is better than their "high end" stuff. madera looks better( i hate profile's ugly overdone machining) the madera's seem to last longer, are better for street, and I've never seen or heard of a madera with the profile wobble

my friends maderas had profile wobble :p

|

6/6/2013 2:19 PM

tomdon wrote:

My Madera had a tiny wobble for a while but it was nothing too big and easy to fix. The only way they usually get a wobble is if you take your bearings out alot and install them all crooked and shit. like those kids who want super loud hubs and take it apart all the time usually complain of wobbles.

I dont think the GDH axle is that great because i snapped mine doing a feeble grind and theyre expensive as hell to replace. The Profile Mini is a good front hub though but always use a guard on front and rear. The engagement and speed of Profile/ Madera is the best though theyre so smooth and simple to work on and look amazing. The price for replacement parts is crazy though for either one. I still love my Mini either way haha its held up really great with no problems at all and rolls smooth

|

Golf Wang

The Montaña Bike Check

Cult Sticker Hatred

Benny Fucking L

Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

6/6/2013 8:00 PM

Most over rated BMX part ever. Profiles suck so much

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/6/2013 10:45 PM

Dbmx01 wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Stupid answer.

Dbmx01 wrote:

Which makes my primo nice and strong for street riders

Never said it wasn't.

|

6/7/2013 1:44 AM

JakeSalbert wrote:

profile are amazing, they are super quick & smooth but aren't the smartest for hard street riders

basically this... but like another person mentioned, i dont even really see many street riders rockin them

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "