Profile minis

Related:
Create New Tag

7/28/2015 11:40 AM

This is my 3rd set of minis and I also have elites but for some reason these minis slip 24/7. When I go to tighten the back wheel the axle slips all the time and makes the chain too tight or the axle spins. Any suggestions?

|

7/28/2015 11:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2015 2:06 PM

My mini has been holding up great going on 5 years , I just tighten them up good

|

7/28/2015 1:33 PM

Male or female axle?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/28/2015 3:01 PM

Sand your dropouts and remove the paint . Might help . Also just tighten the cone nuts and everything and see if fucking with it helps . Take out the bearings and re grease them even

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/28/2015 7:00 PM

Do you have washers in between your dropouts & axle nut?

|

7/28/2015 9:36 PM

What size axle are you running? Only time Ive ever experienced anything like this is with 3/8th on rear and the pegs adapters being slightly to wide for the bolts to mount the hub properly. You may be having this issue. You've had those other sets of hubs on this same frame??

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.