Profile racing replacement program

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2018 2:58 PM

Was looking through there warranty info and saw they had a racing crash replacement which offer low cost replacement prices on hubs and stems. Recently fucked up my profile high flange and noticed it has metal shaving. Anyone have how much it'd cost with the replacement prices and what I'll need?

|

11/14/2018 3:07 PM

I like that you read the paragraph and had to have seen "Contact Shane at shane@profileracing.com for details and pricing." at the end, yet still asked here rather than emailing him. Shoot him an email and ask

|

11/14/2018 4:35 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I like that you read the paragraph and had to have seen "Contact Shane at shane@profileracing.com for details and pricing." at the end, yet still asked here rather than emailing him. Shoot him an email and ask

And report back.

|

11/14/2018 5:38 PM

woozie1251 wrote:

Was looking through there warranty info and saw they had a racing crash replacement which offer low cost replacement prices on hubs and stems. Recently fucked up my profile high flange and noticed it has metal shaving. Anyone have how much it'd cost with the replacement prices and what I'll need?

Profile is great about warranty I have replaced 1 set of cranks and they tossed in a new BB free. Did not pay anything new cranks and BB

|