Progression group

Related:
Create New Tag

9/21/2018 3:29 AM

LOOOOOOOOL

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/21/2018 3:33 AM

Why don’t you make a discord server if insta is a little too much-really easy to do

|

9/21/2018 3:55 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

LOOOOOOOOL

Kids these days

|

9/21/2018 5:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2018 5:05 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Kids these days

U gotta problem m8?

|

9/21/2018 5:40 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I'm pretty sure they both have a serious amount of messages. With the time difference, I bet most mornings I will end up with a 1000 unread messages.

And this is why I ended up leaving both chats. I woke up this morning and couldn’t even scroll to the end. My page is my business and I don’t have a personal page so I guess I’m just out. I’ll figure out what y’all are doing for the week and just work on it myself I guess. Cheers!

|

9/21/2018 5:49 AM

Are there two groups?

|

9/21/2018 5:56 AM

Baltimoron wrote:

And this is why I ended up leaving both chats. I woke up this morning and couldn’t even scroll to the end. My page is my business and I don’t have a personal page so I guess I’m just out. I’ll figure out what y’all are doing for the week and just work on it myself I guess. Cheers!

I’m out of both groups too. And I started them. Not how I wanted this whole thing to go.

|

9/21/2018 5:59 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

I’m out of both groups too. And I started them. Not how I wanted this whole thing to go.

I wonder if a Vital thread would work better in the end? I really like the idea but the chat gets a bit too crowded

|

9/21/2018 6:00 AM

I’ll set up a discord server before and we can see how that goes if you want

|

9/21/2018 6:04 AM

What is a discord server?!

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/21/2018 6:19 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

What is a discord server?!

It’s a chat server basically,you can have different channels and post videos and such-would be much easier and it’s all done with an app

|

9/21/2018 6:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/21/2018 6:48 AM

It’s made,if everyone joins it I’ll mess with setting and such and get other “chat rooms” on the go and get some admins and stuff-really easy to use once your use to it

Link is

https://discord.gg/r6z4bdQ

|

9/21/2018 7:00 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I'm pretty sure they both have a serious amount of messages. With the time difference, I bet most mornings I will end up with a 1000 unread messages.

Baltimoron wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

But that is how we "progress". We try something and if does not work quite right... back to the drawing board and try something else. lol

|

9/21/2018 11:16 AM

I definitely agree. It’s gonna be impossible for all of us to have a successful group DM 100% of the time. Too many messages to wake up to, like, last night when I was about to sleep I read “good morning” in the chat knowing I’d have to scroll like a maniac if I wanted to read everything in the morning, lol.

|

Scooter rider tryin' to ride a bike.
Instagram: @bmxereyn // YouTube: RH MEDIA

9/21/2018 1:49 PM

Reminds me of the legendary Skype crew

Good idea boyzz

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

9/27/2018 6:48 AM

Okay guys, it's almost a week since the first trick was chosen. How are we going to choose the next one? One idea was to let Joeyjoejoe(since he picked 180's) nominate someone to choose the trick for the next week. Or then someone just calls it here and that's it?

|

9/27/2018 7:19 AM

Oppo 180

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/27/2018 7:23 AM

I like the idea of the last person picking someone else in the group to decide. That gives everyone the opportunity to receive encouragement with what "they" are working on; also this would keep the original thought within the vision... to have encouragement from those whom you would ride with if not separated by distance and time.

|

9/27/2018 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2018 7:25 AM

SupaShawn wrote:

I like the idea of the last person picking someone else in the group to decide. That gives everyone the opportunity to receive encouragement with what "they" are working on; also this would keep the original thought within the vision... to have encouragement from those whom you would ride with if not separated by distance and time.

This, but I also fell that Joe didn’t honestly get to pick his own trick. I pretty much hijacked it and chose for him.

|

9/27/2018 7:41 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

This, but I also fell that Joe didn’t honestly get to pick his own trick. I pretty much hijacked it and chose for him.

Lol, I think Joe was content with the trick pick in the end but yeah, I think it would be a cool cycle to let the last one choose the next

|

9/27/2018 9:06 AM

I nominate........Rabbe!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

9/27/2018 9:48 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I nominate........Rabbe!

Oh crap... Alright, I'll be back with the trick in a while

|

9/27/2018 10:40 AM

Okay guys, I came to the conclusion I won't be able to choose something that nobody can do but everyone will have a shot at. So, I decided to stick with the basics but chose something I absolutely suck at. So next week we'll be doing...
Vader Jams.

It's one of those tricks that have endless variations and you can use it in quite a few occasions, so I think most will find something to practise. Do them on flat, quarters, banks, do vader slides, you name it. I'm gonna be happy if I land even one decent Vader within the next week.

|

9/27/2018 10:58 AM

I should probably do some regular foot jams first, eh?

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

9/27/2018 11:07 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I should probably do some regular foot jams first, eh?

You can do that for sure, keyword here is progress and as long as you push yourself you're on the right track

|

9/27/2018 11:14 AM

Rabbe wrote:

Okay guys, I came to the conclusion I won't be able to choose something that nobody can do but everyone will have a shot at. So, I decided to stick with the basics but chose something I absolutely suck at. So next week we'll be doing...
Vader Jams.

It's one of those tricks that have endless variations and you can use it in quite a few occasions, so I think most will find something to practise. Do them on flat, quarters, banks, do vader slides, you name it. I'm gonna be happy if I land even one decent Vader within the next week.

Quick tip for anyone who hasn't done vaders before: don't use the vader to get the rear tyre up; you want to bring it up as you step into the vader, kinda like going into a nose manny. Also, the steeper you get it(within reason, of course), the easier it is to hold and the less likely you are to hurt your shins.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

9/27/2018 12:46 PM

Rabbe wrote:

Vader Jams.

Lol nice, I know i can do that. I just dont know if my wrist can

|

9/27/2018 3:55 PM

So, a foot jam but with my foot on the other side of the fork?

|

9/27/2018 3:58 PM

Spongeworthy wrote:

So, a foot jam but with my foot on the other side of the fork?

Yep.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

9/27/2018 5:09 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah let's use a hashtag for our clips so they dont get lost in the long ass group chat lol

Let's use, #vitalprogressionclips

Can you add me to the insta group

@matthew.paugh

|