Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2018 3:48 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Lol nice, I know i can do that. I just dont know if my wrist can

I'll accept a one handed vader from you

|

9/28/2018 8:14 AM

Ok guys, I'm gonna download discord today and mess around with it. I may need some direction on how to find our channel.

As far as the 180? Life has stuck its big fat ass in my way for the past week. Between getting my car ready for a trip upstate at the end of October, scheduling shoulder surgery and several other doctors appointments, ANNND endless rain in NY, I may have to do the 180º either tonight in the dark or some time tomorrow.

As far as the Vader jam, I guess that'll be done alongside the 180

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/28/2018 8:56 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Ok guys, I'm gonna download discord today and mess around with it. I may need some direction on how to find our channel.

As far as the 180? Life has stuck its big fat ass in my way for the past week. Between getting my car ready for a trip upstate at the end of October, scheduling shoulder surgery and several other doctors appointments, ANNND endless rain in NY, I may have to do the 180º either tonight in the dark or some time tomorrow.

As far as the Vader jam, I guess that'll be done alongside the 180

Where abouts are you headed to at the end of October?

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

9/28/2018 8:59 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

Where abouts are you headed to at the end of October?

West Coxsackie for a wedding. I'll only be there for a day though

|

9/28/2018 9:08 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

West Coxsackie for a wedding. I'll only be there for a day though

I was hoping that by Upstate you meant closer to me, like 'Cuse
Enjoy!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

9/28/2018 1:22 PM

@bit.shack

|

2010 Mongoose X-Ceed - Obtained 2010
1990 Huffy Torque 480 - Obtained Summer 2012?
1999 GT Pro Performer - Obtained September 2016
1998 Murray Ultra Terrain - Obtained Summer 2018
1960? Schwinn Varsity - Obtained Summer 2018
2008? Haro Forum Counterpart Lite - Obtained September 26, 2018

9/28/2018 1:25 PM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I was hoping that by Upstate you meant closer to me, like 'Cuse
Enjoy!

I'd actually rather go to Syracuse or Albany just because I'm gonna be at a wedding in a barn and there's gonna be nothing else to do.

|

10/4/2018 6:49 AM

It's soon time to pick the next trick isn't it? I think the next one will be chosen by the father of this idea, mr. Spongeworthy

|

10/4/2018 7:03 AM

Rabbe wrote:

It's soon time to pick the next trick isn't it? I think the next one will be chosen by the father of this idea, mr. Spongeworthy

I can't wait!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/4/2018 7:12 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I'd be up for this. Me and Rumham are doing something similar right now, both attempting crooks, emphasis on attempting.

Unrelated to group convo:
Turn your bars, it's litterally the difference between sliding off the back and sticking on the rail.
I learned by riding slightly crooked bars, until i had the control to drop in and turn the tire just enough.

|

10/4/2018 8:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2018 8:09 AM

Rabbe wrote:

Thanks Rabbe! Ok, let’s all gap some stuff. 😬 Hop down a two-stair or off of a roof, doesn’t matter how big it is, just ride off something and land on something else. And great job on the vaders blokes! I promise I’ll get a clip of me breaking my shin and not getting the back wheel airborne tomorrow.

|

10/4/2018 8:15 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Thanks Rabbe! Ok, let’s all gap some stuff. 😬 Hop down a two-stair or off of a roof, doesn’t matter how big it is, just ride off something and land on something else. And great job on the vaders blokes! I promise I’ll get a clip of me breaking my shin and not getting the back wheel airborne tomorrow.

Damn, this one's gonna be fun! I never do gaps for some reason but this gives me a good excuse to get working on them

|

10/4/2018 9:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2018 9:06 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Does my wrist breaking gap count?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/4/2018 9:07 AM

I'll get a clip of me gapping something when I get back to my bike! Can't wait!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/4/2018 9:44 AM

This sounds amazing guys. A bit late into the thread but still super keen to join in on the idea. If I could get added to the Instagram chat that would be great. @tully.marshall

|

10/4/2018 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2018 8:35 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Does my wrist breaking gap count?

Yeah, I reckon we let that that one through! I didn’t really pick an appropriate trick for blokes with no wrists did I. 😂

|

10/5/2018 3:43 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Yeah, I reckon we let that that one through! I didn’t really pick an appropriate trick for blokes with no wrists did I. 😂

It's all good dude! If i can find a small gap that won't kill my wrist then ill do that... but if i can count my gnarly wrist breaking gap thatd be sick

|

10/5/2018 3:52 AM

Absolutely destroyed myself this morning trying to 180 a tiny little drop that I've done 100 times before. For some reason the camera came out and I just lost my ability to land smooth haha

|

10/5/2018 6:14 AM

Let's see the footage, I love me a RumHam bail.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/11/2018 7:22 PM

Any word on the next trick? I know I'm backed up but I'm stoked to ride once I'm back from paradise!

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/11/2018 7:28 PM

Seasons pretty much over for me snow everywhere not to stoked on it

|

10/11/2018 7:29 PM

Another successful week for everyone, blokes are killing it! Time for the nomination... this weeks trick will be selected by Aitkenisgod. Let’s get it.

|

10/11/2018 8:18 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I have a solid 2 weeks left before it's shut down for me

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/11/2018 8:24 PM

eskimojay wrote:

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

I have a solid 2 weeks left before it's shut down for me

I'm pretty much in the same boat, although it could rain for the next two weeks

|

10/12/2018 1:50 AM

The trick I'm picking is one that I've always wanted to do, but have never even got close. It's a basic trick, but one of the best looking.... when done right.

This weeks trick is the turndown. If you've already got turndowns on lock, then I want to see a nice lookback.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/12/2018 1:52 AM

Ah shit... One minute, I'm just gonna go and make a how to turndown thread

|

10/12/2018 3:38 AM

Lol I can ride all through the winter here in Texas

Advantage to Texas weather for once!!!

|

10/12/2018 3:45 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

So then we can expect a nice clicked turndown from you... with a fufanu to compliment it (test out the new pads).

|

10/12/2018 4:22 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Aitkenisgod wrote:

So then we can expect a nice clicked turndown from you... with a fufanu to compliment it (test out the new pads).

Dammit! Hahaha

But for real, I don't think I'll br able to get a turndown... my wrist is making it hard to ride... damn thing still hurts man... maybe I'll see if i can find a better brace

|

10/12/2018 4:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2018 3:05 AM

|