Progression group

Related:
Create New Tag

10/12/2018 5:34 AM

I hear ya, I needed a push, and I’m glad people are jumping on board. We’re using Discord to chat about the weekly tricks and general discussions, as well as to post our stuff. And posting to insta using #vitalprogressionclips to make them easy to find, all in one place.

|

10/12/2018 7:03 AM

So is all of this on Discord now or is it still on Insta. Thinking about joining

|

10/12/2018 8:41 AM

Eli 173 wrote:

So is all of this on Discord now or is it still on Insta. Thinking about joining

I think most of the thread related convo is in discord, there's a general chat in instagram and people usually post their clips in discord and to instagram with #vitalprogressionclips

P.s oh lord, I've never even tried a turndown I'm gonna have to find myself a flyout or something. This is awesome tho, I'd never think of trying that without this thread

|

10/12/2018 8:49 AM

Eli 173 wrote:

Rabbe wrote:

I think most of the thread related convo is in discord, there's a general chat in instagram and people usually post their clips in discord and to instagram with #vitalprogressionclips

P.s oh lord, I've never even tried a turndown I'm gonna have to find myself a flyout or something. This is awesome tho, I'd never think of trying that without this thread

do i need to follow spongeworthy on insta and ask him if i can join the group?

|

10/12/2018 8:51 AM

Eli 173 wrote:

Insta group or discord? If discord, click below.
https://discord.gg/UshG3t

|

10/12/2018 9:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hsAhTavR1E How to with Van Homan. Just in case... ya know.

|

10/12/2018 10:53 AM

Oh didn't realize the Discord server, I'll hop on.

|

Scooter rider tryin' to ride a bike.
YouTube: Reyn H. Studios // Instagram: @bmxereyn

10/12/2018 7:28 PM

Eli 173 wrote:

What’s your insta Eli?

|

10/12/2018 7:34 PM

SupaShawn wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hsAhTavR1E How to with Van Homan. Just in case... ya know.

Can I just get van to do mine for me?

|

10/14/2018 10:07 AM

Rabbe wrote:

Eli 173 wrote:

Spongeworthy wrote:

What’s your insta Eli?

_eli.173_ sorry it took me a while, haven´t been on vital. I´m in the discord with the same name

|

10/16/2018 6:52 PM

|

10/16/2018 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2018 7:02 PM

Rad!

|

10/17/2018 12:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/26/2018 2:00 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Class man, but we already knew your turn downs were on point.

Can you offer any tips? I'm struggling to straighten out my legs.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/17/2018 2:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2018 2:21 AM

For tips I would say motowhip and turn the bars at the same time in a smooth flow and that makes the trick flow allot better Some times still I mess it up and if I’m off the timing it sends me into a sketchy jammin salmon dead sailor , for the legs tip maybe try stretching and the lay on your back with your bike and extend a turndown like that just to get used to the feeling , trick takes lots of practice and like table tops can always be done better , you know you got a good one when you when your looking forward and under your top arm can see your back wheel and legs in front of you

|

10/17/2018 2:27 AM

eskimojay wrote:

For tips I would say motowhip and turn the bars at the same time in a smooth flow and that makes the trick flow allot better Some times still I mess it up and if I’m off the timing it sends me into a sketchy jammin salmon dead sailor , for the legs tip maybe try stretching and the lay on your back with your bike and extend a turndown like that just to get used to the feeling , trick takes lots of practice and like table tops can always be done better , you know you got a good one when you when your looking forward and under your top arm can see your back wheel and legs in front of you

Damn I'm doing all this stuff and still not getting close. I can do perfectly clicked turndowns over and over without even thinking when I'm lying on my back but I just cant get them to work in the air. At best they look like a really weak motowhip haha

|

10/17/2018 2:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2018 2:34 AM

That’s how it felt for me at first , probably took me a solid 2 years of trying before they started working , it’s definitely an awkward position to get into your body naturally doesn’t want to get into , I’d say it’s also with the extension important to try to straighten out your top outside arm while your inside arm twists the bars into your lap that’s the arm that kind of commands the bars twisting with the moto whip

|

10/18/2018 6:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2018 6:38 AM

Aight boys! I got to pick the trick this week! So the trick is to fakie hop down a drop, so it can be fakie hopping down El Toro or even just fakie hopping down a curb, just down something

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/18/2018 8:27 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Aight boys! I got to pick the trick this week! So the trick is to fakie hop down a drop, so it can be fakie hopping down El Toro or even just fakie hopping down a curb, just down something

Gonna be a fun one! #cassette

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/18/2018 8:33 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

Gonna be a fun one! #cassette

#freecoatin

I could do it on a cassette too lol. Maybe I might take my Dads bike out after I di the trick on my bike since he has a cassette..

|

10/18/2018 9:28 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

#freecoatin

I could do it on a cassette too lol. Maybe I might take my Dads bike out after I di the trick on my bike since he has a cassette..

prove it

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/18/2018 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2018 9:53 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

prove it

Bet

If it's not raining or freezing later lol

|

10/18/2018 10:39 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bet

If it's not raining or freezing later lol

yeah yeah yeah....

So, on a serious note. I'm going to aim to just do a hop while in a fakie. That's going to be tricky enough for me since I can barely fakie

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/18/2018 10:46 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

yeah yeah yeah....

So, on a serious note. I'm going to aim to just do a hop while in a fakie. That's going to be tricky enough for me since I can barely fakie

Ima prove you wrong Joe!

|

10/25/2018 11:19 AM

Alrighty boys, Honda chose mr. @DanaSchofield to pick the trick for the next week, and it will be Footjam whips.

|

10/25/2018 11:40 PM

I wanted it to be a challenge Rabbe, I didn't think you would land one (TO FAKIE?!) within 2 hours haha

|

10/26/2018 1:26 AM

RumHam wrote:

I wanted it to be a challenge Rabbe, I didn't think you would land one (TO FAKIE?!) within 2 hours haha

I'm sorry man, tbh I didn't think I'd land it either it did take quite a lot of tries tho, the ones in the insta vid are just a fraction of them

|

10/26/2018 1:58 AM

I'm so fuckin down someone add my insta to the chat @lameboi_460 I need to get a fire lit back under my ass with the whole bmx thing been slacking lately

|

10/26/2018 2:02 AM

I still really want to see Bullet on the discord group

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/26/2018 10:21 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

I still really want to see Bullet on the discord group

I would too. But I feel stretched thin at the moment. Might check it out when I actually have time to ride... Tried riding last noght but Im still too sick and I have been working till like 7-8pm everyday. I only get like 1 day off every 2 weeks.

|

11/7/2018 4:05 PM

Hey people.

Dana nominated me via Discord. These two upcoming weeks will be: bump jumps! Curbs, rocks, rails, ledges, whatever it takes to ride transition on anything except ramps.

Lookin' forwards to seeing y'all! (Especially you, Steve!) XD

|

Scooter rider tryin' to ride a bike.
YouTube: Reyn H. Studios // Instagram: @bmxereyn