Prototype Diller Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2013 2:50 PM

Dylan lloyd is finally getting a signature frame.He's currently riding the prototype version and it does look sick or so I think

http://www.macneilbmx.com/blog/2013/07/dillon-lloyd-diller-frame-sneak-peek/

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/30/2013 2:58 PM

Ooh i quite like that. Anyone got some geo for that?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 3:04 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

They havent released specs to the public yet. All they've said is that trans red will be a colorway

|

7/30/2013 3:09 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

tomdon wrote:

They havent released specs to the public yet. All they've said is that trans red will be a colorway

Right. haha still pretty nice. I always kinda liked Macneil for some reason lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 3:15 PM

Good to see more macneil shit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/30/2013 3:28 PM

I've always liked macneil even though i've never had any of their parts. Hopefully now that dans is carrying more of their stuff you'll see them around more.

|

7/30/2013 3:32 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I've always liked macneil even though i've never had any of their parts. Hopefully now that dans is carrying more of their stuff you'll see them around more.

As much as I hate them(american cycle, acebmx), they seem to be the only place that could get macneil or would sell their stuff. But luckily dans is now dealing them again.

|

7/30/2013 3:53 PM

I'd like to try a Macneil frame. If I find one cheap I'm getting it haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/30/2013 8:25 PM

Four wrote:

I'd like to try a Macneil frame. If I find one cheap I'm getting it haha.

I had a bibi v1 back in he day. It was actually a really nice frame. I ended up giving it away

|

7/31/2013 1:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2013 1:49 AM

I have a calico frame with cks forks, love it!!

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.