Psycho_Jon831 how many post you going make in a day.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2016 9:34 PM

Dude how many threads you going to create in one day damn you already make 5 plus threads in a day. Stop spamming with so many of your question come on no need to ask 1000 question in like hour do you got anything else to do beside be on here make threads get a life.

|

4/4/2016 10:24 PM

That's probably the longest sentence I've ever read....

|

4/5/2016 4:50 AM

Isn't that the whole point of a forum? Lol

|

It’s all bmx

4/5/2016 7:18 AM

Well I don't got a bike...after i get my bike I won't be posting as often, I just don't want to buy the wrong shit

|

4/5/2016 7:51 AM

Psycho_Jon831 wrote:

Well I don't got a bike...after i get my bike I won't be posting as often, I just don't want to buy the wrong shit

Look at the older threads before you keep asking question, it could be already answered

|

4/5/2016 8:38 AM

lol Hey Psyco_Jon831 it's all good that you have a lot of questions. I'm new to these forums but it's clear they have a lot of people who are glad to help. But as with all forums it's better to first use the search feature or google your questions and look for links to vitalbmx that pop up in the google search first. Then if you can't find threads to read through for answers post up a thread. And you can make your thread all about the answers you need asking several questions in the thread. It really helps to avoid cluttering up a forum.

|

4/5/2016 10:19 AM

7plymaple wrote:

lol Hey Psyco_Jon831 it's all good that you have a lot of questions. I'm new to these forums but it's clear they have a lot of people who are glad to help. But as with all forums it's better to first use the search feature or google your questions and look for links to vitalbmx that pop up in the google search first. Then if you can't find threads to read through for answers post up a thread. And you can make your thread all about the answers you need asking several questions in the thread. It really helps to avoid cluttering up a forum.

Yeah you can just make a "everything i need to know about buying a bike" thread...you posted like 3 threads just about frames

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

4/5/2016 10:53 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

That's probably the longest sentence I've ever read....

i laughed so hard at this for some reason

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!