Pulling a Tom Dugan

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2013 4:02 PM

so, being an avid bicyclist, and having other interests such as motocross/dirtbikes in general, i was curious if you guys had any tips on how one would accomplish either building some sort of rack for my dirtbike, for my bmx bike. i know tom dugan sat on his in an episode of props, and was curious if any of you guys have done that, if you have how so? i was having trouble getting comfortable, and stable... any and all idea's are welcome!

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

2/3/2013 4:13 PM

What?

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

2/3/2013 4:20 PM

It was a moped, and you could use bungie cord and hook it to each dropout of the moped

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

2/3/2013 4:38 PM

Broughton wrote:

What?

like sit on top of your bmx while riding a dirtbike/supermoto/ moped so you can haul ass from place to place, or get to a more remote place to build trails, which is what i plan to do, as i live in the woods
and @sickdude, i'll try that but i don't know if it'll work, it's a dirtbike

|

on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

2/3/2013 4:41 PM

Broughton wrote:

What?

theboss wrote:

like sit on top of your bmx while riding a dirtbike/supermoto/ moped so you can haul ass from place to place, or get to a more remote place to build trails, which is what i plan to do, as i live in the woods
and @sickdude, i'll try that but i don't know if it'll work, it's a dirtbike

Bungie cords. And then sit on your tt.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

2/3/2013 8:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2013 8:17 PM

Photo

Turn bar on seat. Sit on tt. You can always bungie it too to insure safety.
|

Smitten In The Mitten

My Whip:

2013 Sunday Funday Aaron Ross Pro "

Ride For:

42North, Run Jelly Pandas, Michigan Local

2/5/2013 12:38 PM

BreakThruAlec wrote: Photo

Turn bar on seat. Sit on tt. You can always bungie it too to insure safety.

thank you! this is exactly what i was looking for

|

2/5/2013 4:52 PM

Or just get a 26' and bust ass through the trails then hit the jumps on it as well!

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short