Powerblock 20x2.10 - Black
Fly Zapata Brake Pads - Black
BSD Forever Bar Ends - Black
Cult Match Female Kit - Black
Fit Indents W/Ti Spindle - Black
Ody/Eclat Slash Pedals - Black
Federal Love Top Load - Polished

What I already have:
Full Snafu Gyro setup w/odyssey evo II brakes - Polished Plate, Red Detangler, chrome brake arms)
Black Strictly Pivotal Seat, Blank Black Seat Post - Black/Black
Cult Match Male Rear - Black
Colony Clone Female Front - Black
Front Powerblock - Black
Colony Trans Pedals - Red
Stolen Convict TL - Black
Odyssey R32 forks - Black
BSD Beverage Frame - Trans Red
|

5/2/2013 8:13 PM

If your getting those pads for a chrome rim get a white Kool-stop or something.
Everytime I get a black pad on a chrome rim it leaves huge black streaks unless im using a ody slimxfour.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/2/2013 8:14 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

If your getting those pads for a chrome rim get a white Kool-stop or something.
Everytime I get a black pad on a chrome rim it leaves huge black streaks unless im using a ody slimxfour.

my ody slim by fours leave black marks aswell, im getting the zapatas in black, but clear rubber smile i know what it's like to get that black shit off the rim

|

5/2/2013 8:16 PM

the front match sucks. my friend snapped his axle doing a double peg.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/2/2013 8:16 PM

Get some Odyssey Aitken p-Lyte instead of the Powerblocks.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/2/2013 8:27 PM

andyferly wrote:

already got a front pblock man, they're super cheap so i don't mind them really, next will be KHE MAC 2 foldables, i ride park 99% of the time, never ride street or dirt so yeah tongue

But i have tried street and dirt, dirts fun but boring to me, you can only do what there or build something, for park it's more tech...
But look check out those tires, my odyssey paths shit me to death lol

|

5/2/2013 8:27 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

the front match sucks. my friend snapped his axle doing a double peg.

I'm not getting a front match lol

|

5/2/2013 8:29 PM

jake-loves-to-ride wrote:

already got a front pblock man, they're super cheap so i don't mind them really, next will be KHE MAC 2 foldables, i ride park 99% of the time, never ride street or dirt so yeah tongue

But i have tried street and dirt, dirts fun but boring to me, you can only do what there or build something, for park it's more tech...

me 2 a GREAT tire for park is momentums just try them and you will love them ...........and there cheap

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/2/2013 8:31 PM

andyferly wrote:

Well if you're into park then KHE MACs is what your looking for.
I know two friend of mine who wouldn't ride anything else for park.
Check out the KHE Mac Puncture free, they seem to be pretty cool.

|

5/2/2013 8:32 PM

andyferly wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

me 2 a GREAT tire for park is momentums just try them and you will love them ...........and there cheap

i heard more bad stuff about the momentums than the powerblocks haha... i just love the rumble of powerblocks when you ride and the thump over the coping when airing out...

Ill have them a while till i get KHE mac 2's...

When the KHE's die ill probably get like momentums or aitkens

|

5/2/2013 8:36 PM

Be advised guys, this is me trying out a bunch of new stuff, everything will be new to me, bigger bars, nicer stem, wheel builds, crankset, tires, everything will be a new realm to me.

Going to be pretty awesome if you ask me wink

|

5/2/2013 8:49 PM

Be advised guys, this is me trying out a bunch of new stuff, everything will be new to me, bigger bars, nicer stem, wheel builds, crankset, tires, everything will be a new realm to me.

ya i bet what size bars are u getting ............bigger bars make it easier to ride park for like controling the bike when airing out.

|

Save a tree

5/2/2013 8:50 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

ya i bet what size bars are u getting ............bigger bars make it easier to ride park for like controling the bike when airing out.

Bigger bars make moto whips funner.

|

5/2/2013 9:42 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

Fly Islas 30 wide 9 rise, 12 back 2 up same geo as my old bars but my old ones were 8.25 and 28. going to cut them down to 29/28,5

|

5/2/2013 9:45 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

Fly Islas 30 wide 9 rise, 12 back 2 up same geo as my old bars but my old ones were 8.25 and 28. going to cut them down to 29/28,5

nice i run 8.9x29

|

Save a tree

5/2/2013 10:15 PM

I would wait a bit, my parts should be in tomorrow or saturday, i got the deco pc2 pedals and i can tell you how i like them and whether or not to get them, i would say to get them but i've never ridden them, i also got a tree go sprocket, i recommend you change the sprocket to the tree og(original) or lite.

|

DialedGuerraBmx

5/3/2013 2:04 AM

What? wrote:

I would wait a bit, my parts should be in tomorrow or saturday, i got the deco pc2 pedals and i can tell you how i like them and whether or not to get them, i would say to get them but i've never ridden them, i also got a tree go sprocket, i recommend you change the sprocket to the tree og(original) or lite.

funny, cause every loyal owner and their dog told me to get the tree lite chromoly 4130 sprocket because it's light as hell and not alloy, meaning the chain won't tear into it constantly, won't ship as easy, the teeth don't snap easy and overall stays new for a long time smile

Was going to get a BSD 3D Sprocket but im getting the Tree Sprocket for $35

|

5/3/2013 2:12 AM

What? wrote:

I had the og one for ages and its far by the best sprocket i've ever had, taken it off at the moment because i got a tony never primo sprocket for a gift but i will always go back to the tree sprocket. and thats a pretty nice list this guy has but why the odd rims?

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/3/2013 2:18 AM

What? wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

I had the og one for ages and its far by the best sprocket i've ever had, taken it off at the moment because i got a tony never primo sprocket for a gift but i will always go back to the tree sprocket. and thats a pretty nice list this guy has but why the odd rims?

almost impossible for me to get my hands on a chrome alienation runaway... i called alienation personally, even the australian distributor, alienation are in process of making chrome runaways and said it may be months before it gets to my local stores...

So i thought fuck it and just get the primo, only like 90g heavier... and im getting titanium spindle for super super cheap off a good friend of mine so the extra 90g isn't a big issue for me!!

|