Purple Colony Transformer Levers

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2009 6:04 PM

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any spare purple normal length a left and right colony transformer levers laying around in good condition they wanna sell or does anyone know any stores where they still have some in stock!

I know they stopped making the coloured ones 12 months ago but i'm hoping i can still get some from somewhere...if not looks like im paying an arm and a leg to get black ones anodized to the original pantone colour :-S

cheers guys

|

12/28/2009 6:16 PM

Colony only made purple levers back in the 07 parts range. You cant get new purple transformer lever in purple. So it will have to be second hand.

|

BMX 4 LIFE,20 inches of pure freedom

12/28/2009 9:50 PM

They only stopped making them 12 months ago I emailed colony about them and thats what they told me. I know if I want them theyll have to be second hand im just seeing if anyone knows any bike stores with old stock in still...

My second plan is to get the plain black ones strip the handles and take them to be anodized myself in the exact colour , as colony also gave me the colour code information in case I could not find any old stock anywhere

|

12/28/2009 10:06 PM

i don't see what the point of a $50 brake lever is. or what the big deal is with it having to be purple. just buy a black odyssey lever, they have one that'll sooth your needs.

|

12/29/2009 1:23 AM

Uh I like the colony levers and i want purple because its the colour scheme of my bike...if u cant help dont bother replying because i dont wanna hear you just bagging someone out because you dont know the reason behind them asking for a specific colour

|

12/29/2009 4:41 AM

|

St Kilda Steeze.

12/29/2009 5:16 AM

just get one and color it

|

crystal meth

12/30/2009 1:08 AM

yeah strictly dont have em in purple.

i think im gonna have to colour it.

thanks guys