Puzzled

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2012 4:59 PM

Could you use a Profile Elite driver in the mini hub because profile sells the elite driver separate & i was wondering if that would work?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

1/17/2012 5:06 PM

nope it wont work

|

1/17/2012 5:09 PM

no, it won't

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/17/2012 5:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2012 5:11 PM

it will only work on the elite hub.....i think the elites are made for racing and racers dont usually go for tiny gearing that you would find on an ss hub.....but you still can find regular chromoly and titanium drivers out there for ss hubs

|

1/17/2012 5:17 PM

eskimojay wrote:

it will only work on the elite hub.....i think the elites are made for racing and racers dont usually go for tiny gearing that you would find on an ss hub.....but you still can find regular chromoly and titanium drivers out there for ss hubs

i wanted the elite driver for instant engagement because i........ bitch crank in manuals i admited it

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

1/17/2012 5:19 PM

wouldn't fit, or even work for that matter. the pawls in the elite hub have a different shape that contacts at 3 points versus the standard driver used on the mini hubs that has only one point of contact on the pawl. you'd probably cause skipping over the teeth because where these points of engagement align is totally different, and the size of the teeth in the hub are completely different as well. according to the Profile site, there are only 48 points of contact on the mini, and there are 204 points on the elite hubs.

elite
[LINK TO IMAGE]

mini
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/17/2012 5:22 PM

eskimojay wrote:

JakeSalbert wrote:

i wanted the elite driver for instant engagement because i........ bitch crank in manuals i admited it

i dont think engagement in your hubs going to help your bitch crank problem....i dont think bitch cranking is a problem anyways its freestyle.....ill throw in a bitch crank if my nose is going to drop on a manual or 540 tire tap......screw the people who hate on bitch cranks

|