Question About Albes

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2019 12:11 PM

Hey, i'm new here
just have a quick question.

When i order BMX on albes.com, in which condition does come like does it have paste and oil with it on it or i need to drive him somewhere to they make it done.

p.s - sorry on bad English i'm from Croatia

|

11/24/2019 12:11 PM

|

11/24/2019 1:39 PM

I ordered my complete from them, a lot of the stuff was lightly greased, probably from the factory...I added my own too

|

11/24/2019 1:51 PM

younggotti wrote:

I ordered my complete from them, a lot of the stuff was lightly greased, probably from the factory...I added my own too

Thank you for your replay / help.

|

11/24/2019 2:15 PM

The shipping will likely be quite high. You'd be better off ordering from Kunstform, Parano Garage or one of the many other mail orders scattered around Europe.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

11/24/2019 2:34 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

The shipping will likely be quite high. You'd be better off ordering from Kunstform, Parano Garage or one of the many other mail orders scattered around Europe.

Alright... But I was looking for specific bike / BMX it look like this :

That is why i was asking questions about that store because i didnt find him anywhere else, but thanks anyway!

|

12/2/2019 12:24 PM

I would start with calling and asking if they even ship to Croatia!

|

12/3/2019 8:39 AM

Matej_Čujić wrote:

Hey, i'm new here

When i order BMX on albes.com, in which condition does come like does it have paste and oil with it on it or i need to drive him somewhere to they make it done.

Hello,
We ship all over the world everyday! If you are ordering a stock bike it will come about 3/4's built. For the most part you'll have to install the seat, pedals, bars and front wheel. Check the link below to watch a quick video on what it takes to finish building most of the stock bikes we sell.

https://www.albes.com/how-to-assemble-a-bmx-bike/

Hope that helps!
www.albes.com

|

12/5/2019 11:04 AM

Albes BMX Mail Order wrote:

Hello,
We ship all over the world everyday! If you are ordering a stock bike it will come about 3/4's built. For the most part you'll have to install the seat, pedals, bars and front wheel. Check the link below to watch a quick video on what it takes to finish building most of the stock bikes we sell.

Hope that helps!
www.albes.com

Any ideas when the 24" Haros are coming out??? I pre-ordered one a few months ago and I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas.

|

12/5/2019 3:16 PM

Matej_Čujić wrote:

Hey, i'm new here

Hello,

Hope that helps!
www.albes.com

smullen wrote:

Any ideas when the 24" Haros are coming out??? I pre-ordered one a few months ago and I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas.

Hey! The most recent update Haro has gave us is 12/11/2019. If you have one on Pre order we'll contact you as soon as Haro gives us word they are on the way to us.

Hope that helps!
www.albes.com

|

12/5/2019 3:47 PM

Hello,

Hope that helps!
www.albes.com

smullen wrote:

Hey! The most recent update Haro has gave us is 12/11/2019. If you have one on Pre order we'll contact you as soon as Haro gives us word they are on the way to us.

Hope that helps!
www.albes.com

Sure does...
Thanks for the update.

|