Question about original paint and value

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2015 7:33 AM

Do parts lose value if it was repainted?

|

5/3/2015 8:29 AM

parts lose value as soon as there bought. Paint isn't going to affect the value nearly as much, if it's a crappy paint job it just looks stolen.

|

5/3/2015 1:45 PM

It really just depends.

If you can provide pictures of the item, I'm sure that we can give you an estimate.

If you're just generally asking, yes.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/3/2015 7:20 PM

lol @ bmx parts being "valuable"

|

It’s all bmx

5/3/2015 8:08 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Pretty arrogant for you to say considering how most people who ride are teens who don't have jobs. If you have a source of income then yea bmx as a whole is pretty cheap considering other hobbies like mountain biking or motor cross.

|

5/3/2015 8:53 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Pretty arrogant for you to say considering how most people who ride are teens who don't have jobs. If you have a source of income then yea bmx as a whole is pretty cheap considering other hobbies like mountain biking or motor cross.

i don't see that as arrogant. like you said, bmx is cheaper than most hobbies. unless you live in a 3rd world country, its pretty easy for anybody to make enough money to afford a bmx. especially one with spray painted parts.

|

5/3/2015 9:31 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Velo/Raptor wrote:

i don't see that as arrogant. like you said, bmx is cheaper than most hobbies. unless you live in a 3rd world country, its pretty easy for anybody to make enough money to afford a bmx. especially one with spray painted parts.

I'm just asking cus I want to paint my white S&M bars to black.

|

5/3/2015 10:27 PM

Ahh skeet skeet wrote:

Velo/Raptor wrote:

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

I'm just asking cus I want to paint my white S&M bars to black.

uh huh. so paint them and ride them until they break. problem solved.

|