Question 'bout dirt

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2013 7:24 PM

I am going to build some jumps this weekend. What is the best jump to learn how to jump on? Im thinking a 1 tall and 3 footlong table. How do you air a jump, do you hop or just lift the front end on the lip? Im probably gonna build a track (kinda line a straightaway of jumps i guess?) so how do i lock them so people dont ride that shit uninvited?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/22/2013 8:02 PM

Moms spaghetti

|

I ride for my papou.

4/22/2013 8:04 PM

its pretty much common sense, like pump and youll see. im guessing your talking about a jump to flat, maybe 3 feet. 1 foots too small

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/22/2013 8:16 PM

One foot tall? no need to lock them. and no dig to build that small, just go find a curb.

To learn to jump you want a jump that is large enough for your entire wheel base (front/back tire) to be on at the same time.

That requires moving a LOT of dirt. which is why kids today are lazy.

|

4/22/2013 8:18 PM

dream wrote:

its pretty much common sense, like pump and youll see. im guessing your talking about a jump to flat, maybe 3 feet. 1 foots ...more

A dirt box jump pretty much. I will make it bigger i looked at a ruler and realized 1 foot is too small. I want to ride dirt so streeet and park will get alot easier

Btw the best pic everPhoto

|

I ride for my papou.

4/22/2013 8:19 PM

I have dirt jumps (not even kidding) 10 meters from where I live....only thing is their too big and/or just plain shitty. Just pedal until you're scared then you know you'll make it !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/22/2013 11:17 PM

It's going to take you longer than one day to build some jumps lol it can take at least a whole winter of dedicated digging to get even a few decent sized jumps. Also, don't build tabletops it's just a waste of dirt.

|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr