Quitting Scooter for B.M.X. Maybe.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2015 2:21 AM

Hi I'm new here and thinking about starting to riding B.M.X. I'm in middle school but I'm not sure why but all the B.M.Xers at the skatepark are such jerks and are always making fun of me for riding scooters I'm good at riding them.. But B.M.X it looks like fun and I'm just wondering are most B.M.Xers so mean? Because the skaters are nice to us scooters just not the B.M.X riders at all. They don't even get along with the skaters or the froot booters. Even the mountain bikers are more liked then the B.M.Xers here. Is this normal for other skateparks too ?

|

8/23/2015 5:36 AM

People on BMX's tend to get pissed off with kids on scooters cos the just crowd ramps etc and don't pay attention what so ever to what's going on around them. This pisses me off alot when kids on scooters just sit on top the middle of the platform at the top of the ramp making it almost impossible to land on. But it also sounds like the guys on BMX's may just be nobs too

|

8/23/2015 8:09 AM

We're all a bunch of fucken dicks ,
But Ya buy a bmx man

|

8/23/2015 9:02 AM

That's not a thing were I live.
Yea you should get into bmx!
Since your in middleschool, they see you as an advanced Anoyance. Don't bother them about what bike to get, what trick you should learn. They won't like you unless you show your self-dedication to BMX.

If you go back to scootering, they will laugh their asses off about how much of a wuss you are, and how scooter kids are all the same. So, there is no turning back if you want to be a cool kid.

Also, try not to use the classic ' f*** you faggot, gay, bitch' in any case because it makes you look stupid.

Have fun whatever you do.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/23/2015 9:39 AM

Bmx is gay, scootr is the best.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/23/2015 9:54 AM

Some Scooters are good and have fun and I could care less , it's the ones that parents bring that have no clue how to ride and snake everyone because they're 8 years old gives me a hard time. If you actually try to learn stuff it shouldn't matter to anyone.

Most scooter riders that get into BMX usually tend to be decent from what I've seen

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/23/2015 10:46 AM

It pays to be a bmx rider when it comes to skatepark collisions , always run into scooter kids who think snaking everyone is funny and they do it on purpose thinking I'll stop for them then they look back at people with a shit grin on their face knowing what they just did, I've deffinatly landed on top of a couple kids on scooters like that, their day was deffinatly ruined
Photo

|

8/23/2015 10:55 AM

you don't have to quit scootering. I know a guy who hops 2x higher than anyone else on a bmx and goes 3x faster at the trails than anyone I know and he scoots

|

8/23/2015 12:54 PM

Because they take no talent

|

We out here breathing. -Bert

8/23/2015 2:58 PM

You won't regret bmx. It's more fun than scooting.

|

8/23/2015 11:11 PM

Do yourself a favor and buy a bike. I've only ever seen one scooter kid at a park that I've actually respected, and that's because he back and front flipped a gap from a bowl to bank several times. Lol

|

8/24/2015 1:33 AM

iFit wrote:

Because they take no talent

That's not true. However I do believe a lot of the popularity is in the low barrier to entry. Low cost, low weight and a lot easier to learn those first tricks than bmx or skateboard.

I don't make fun of scooter riders, but I do secretly wish razor scooters were never invented. 20 years ago all those scooter riders would likely have been bmxers or at least skaters and some old timers are bitter about that.

Maybe pick up a used BMX to start out and see how you like it.

|