RAD!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2009 7:05 PM

how many people have seen it before
i think its a pretty sweet movie

whats the whole deal about it not being on dvd?

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/5/2009 7:15 PM

Probably because it isn't extremely popular like most old movies that were converted. i.e. Lethal Weapon.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

11/5/2009 7:17 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Probably because it isn't extremely popular like most old movies that were converted. i.e. Lethal Weapon.

uhhhhh
it actually was pretty big and still kinda is

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/5/2009 7:21 PM

Its on dvd, found it on ebay. Bmx cult movie.

|

11/5/2009 7:30 PM

i think it is seriously one of my favorite movies ever

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/5/2009 7:38 PM

I remember when it first came out they were making such a big deal over the back flip in the movie!

|

11/5/2009 7:41 PM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

I remember when it first came out they were making such a big deal over the back flip in the movie!

hahaha its pretty sweet when he does one at the end of the movie

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

11/5/2009 8:16 PM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

Christian: "You over-rotated."
Cru: "No shit!"

|

11/5/2009 8:19 PM

I pretty much have this movie memorized line for line. I'm that awesome.

"Alright, dudes. Let's walk this sucker!"

|

11/5/2009 8:20 PM

I will try to find the link, but I had it downloaded for free and was able to put it on my psp. Once I find it, if, I find it, I will post another response.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/5/2009 8:22 PM

GMGuinn wrote:

I pretty much have this movie memorized line for line. I'm that awesome.

"Alright, dudes. Let's walk this sucker!"

I remember alot, but not that much. lol

|

11/5/2009 8:43 PM

Found it. http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/Rad#watch%3Dv3078346fXgXT7h7
The link I gave you is for the 5 minute preview. What you have to do is download Veoh which is free. There will be an icon on your PC that will pull it up as a channel surf too. Then you can search for Rad and watch the whole thing or save it to your PC. There are also some full length BMX videos on there, like Animal's "Can I Eat?".

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/5/2009 10:35 PM

omg, i have this movie on VHS. The beginning and the part where hes trying to learn backflips with mattreses still make me luagh. RaD! is fucking boss.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/5/2009 10:45 PM

BootyBoots wrote:

Found it. http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/Rad#watch%3Dv3078346fXgXT7h7
The link I gave you is for the 5 minute preview. What you have to do is download Veoh which is free. There will be an icon on your PC that will pull it up as a channel surf too. Then you can search for Rad and watch the whole thing or save it to your PC. There are also some full length BMX videos on there, like Animal's "Can I Eat?".

where can i find that animal video on there?

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

11/6/2009 8:03 PM

funtington wrote:

where can i find that animal video on there?

You have to download the veoh player, then you can search, animal can I eat, it's there, I downloaded it before.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]