RAFFLE

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2013 7:56 AM

So i have a rough patch im trying to continue college and Bmx still I have had the worst week ever. I have got my wheels taken from my bike locked up at the court house, I also totaled my car Im a poor college kid and go to school far away Im trying to raise anything to get a new car to make it to school and new wheels now anything helps. And please dont post bad comments i have had enough bad things happen and now i cant even ride.
please click link anything helps!

I will also be doing a raffle of random selection of anyone who donates to win a black fly bikes front rim on november 15th so with donations please put note from vital thanks everyone

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FADMNPDEAHHXC

|

Fuck u

10/15/2013 12:20 PM

Uhmm...

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/15/2013 12:40 PM

Dear, internet-bum

Sorry homie. Lifes a bitch sometimes. But I don't think its anyones responsibility on here to give you money. Its your car, your wheels. You pay for them.
Instead of bumming money, which you're not going to get, off the internet, try getting a job. You can find a cheap car on craigslist for $1,000 that will get you to school and back every day. You can also get a cheap sealed wheelset for $200-. In a few months time you can afford both.
Not to mention you just admitted you have a rim, which is already half of one of the wheels.
I highly doubt anyone on here is going to have enough pity for you to give you the money they work hard to earn. Try earning some for yourself.

Sincerely,
Reality

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/15/2013 4:05 PM

Actually I did get money so far thanks tho

|

Fuck u