RANT ALERT

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2010 8:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:39 AM

1. every mongoose rider in the county came and tryed to ride the same quarter as us.
2. they yelled at us for riding when they were doing the snaking.
3. one ran his tire into my leg mid fakie and i fell and my calf-muscles like bunched up in a ball.
4.the fuckers will just go chill on the damn jumps. like sit there for a solid 20 mins at a time. then if we say something they say "its a free country"

my point: im about ready to beat down some 12 year olds.
discuss how gay your area walmart-special riders are.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/23/2010 8:18 PM

they killed pennskate, its already crammed with jumps, then these little fags with no brakes are there pos go flying around with no control.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

5/23/2010 8:20 PM

rofl they do that all the time "its a free country" shit. its rediculous.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

5/23/2010 8:20 PM

make them a deal that you will play footdown: the mongoose fagz vs. not mongoose fags. the team that the winner is on wins and the losing team has to leave. tell them you all suck at it lolol then kick them all in the face

there aren't really a lot here. just like 5 little black kids that sit at the park that i like never go to

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 8:21 PM

i usually just run into them until they get the point.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/23/2010 8:21 PM

Effting wrote:

they killed pennskate, its already crammed with jumps, then these little fags with no brakes are there pos go flying around with no control.

dude they would come booking ass down the road and carve the 16 ft wide quarter, and bitch when we did legit stuff. they have no respect. we would wait on them, but they went like 30 times in a row. goddamn.

|

5/23/2010 8:22 PM

Effting wrote:

brplante wrote:

dude they would come booking ass down the road and carve the 16 ft wide quarter, and bitch when we did legit stuff. they have no respect. we would wait on them, but they went like 30 times in a row. goddamn.

CARVING QUARTERS IS SO FUCKING SICK

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 8:24 PM

Harry95 wrote:

make them a deal that you will play footdown: the mongoose fagz vs. not mongoose fags. the team that the winner is on wins and the losing team has to leave. tell them you all suck at it lolol then kick them all in the face

there aren't really a lot here. just like 5 little black kids that sit at the park that i like never go to

5 little black kids
5 little white kids
12 seventhgraders
and 4 on 16 inch bikes
we only have like 10 real riders in 2 countys.
i mean im not the best in the world, but im fair about riding.

|

5/23/2010 8:24 PM

Effting wrote:

brplante wrote:

ignore my other idea. next time they come, say you want to make a QUARTER CARVING TRAIN and then be like in the middle and they all just carve it like a foot up, you air it and come down and fucken plow into one. repeat until they get the point or they are all crying

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 8:25 PM

Harry95 wrote:

ignore my other idea. next time they come, say you want to make a QUARTER CARVING TRAIN and then be like in the middle and they all just carve it like a foot up, you air it and come down and fucken plow into one. repeat until they get the point or they are all crying

this technique is cupovjoe approved.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/23/2010 8:25 PM

ive always wanted to trade a stock pair of wellgo metal pedals to one of those kids with the diamondbacks with the stock odyssey twisted pc pedals.

|

BOTM february 2011.

5/23/2010 8:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:39 AM

Effting wrote:

brplante wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

dude i am laughing so hard at this

|

5/23/2010 8:26 PM

All the bitchy little kids around me respect me so wen I tell them to move they move. But then usually go back to where they were cuz they have no brain. It's horrible.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

5/23/2010 8:27 PM

Dude I know what your sayin I friggin hate little kids at my park

|

Reffs: cokacola, gstring02, jacoop, numnuts, Devinpicton, freecoasterbmx, nickelison,
and some more

brplante wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

brplante wrote:

This would be amazing. Hahahaha

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

vanillseatbmx wrote:

ive always wanted to trade a stock pair of wellgo metal pedals to one of those kids with the diamondbacks with the stock odyssey twisted pc pedals.

haha me too.

|

BOTM february 2011.

5/23/2010 8:28 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

haha me too.

|

BOTM february 2011.

5/23/2010 8:28 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

hahahahahaha these arent even diamondback kids. if you gave them a diamondback you would see tears of joy, im talkin serious wetworks...

|

5/23/2010 8:29 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

brplante wrote:

hahahahahaha these arent even diamondback kids. if you gave them a diamondback you would see tears of joy, im talkin serious wetworks...

lmao yeah dude are they the kids on the next bikes with their bars so far forward that theyre shoving theyre needle dicks in their stem?

|

BOTM february 2011.

5/23/2010 8:32 PM

vanillseatbmx wrote:

brplante wrote:

vanillseatbmx wrote:

lmao yeah dude are they the kids on the next bikes with their bars so far forward that theyre shoving theyre needle dicks in their stem?

you know it!

|

5/23/2010 8:37 PM

Harry95 wrote:

brplante wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

JUST DON'T BE A PUSSY AND TRY NOT TO HIT THEM BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A PUSSY WHO CAN'T HIT THEM

|

crystal meth

5/23/2010 8:53 PM

brplante wrote:

senorita jim wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

JUST DON'T BE A PUSSY AND TRY NOT TO HIT THEM BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A PUSSY WHO CAN'T HIT THEM

haha alright man.

|

5/23/2010 9:53 PM

brplante wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

brplante wrote:

I suggest you just slam into one just a little, enough to knock him the fuck over. Maybe make him cry or fuck his bike up just a little. If you can to no footed cans, kick them mid air. Or try whips and come close to smoking the little shits on purpose.

I too have dealt with this shit. I usually just go when I please if they act like this, because I WILL plow into them on my bike if need be. Usually I just say I am going to slam into them if they don't start taking turns, and when they say "It's a free country" I agree, and say "I guess that means I can do whatever I want...like slam into you when you are in my way."

I have also just told them I will slam into them, and I will make sure it hurts them a LOT.

That or say something like "You know, when the last kid said that, I agreed. Good thing they called it an accident, otherwise I would still be in prison."

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/23/2010 10:00 PM

Harry95 wrote:

brplante wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I suggest you just slam into one just a little, enough to knock him the fuck over. Maybe make him cry or fuck his bike up just a little. If you can to no footed cans, kick them mid air. Or try whips and come close to smoking the little shits on purpose.

I too have dealt with this shit. I usually just go when I please if they act like this, because I WILL plow into them on my bike if need be. Usually I just say I am going to slam into them if they don't start taking turns, and when they say "It's a free country" I agree, and say "I guess that means I can do whatever I want...like slam into you when you are in my way."

I have also just told them I will slam into them, and I will make sure it hurts them a LOT.

That or say something like "You know, when the last kid said that, I agreed. Good thing they called it an accident, otherwise I would still be in prison."

this made my night

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/23/2010 10:32 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

"I guess that means I can do whatever I want...like slam into you when you are in my way."

LMAO!!!!

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

5/24/2010 3:53 AM

Effting wrote:

penn already sucks... and with them, its even worse...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

5/24/2010 7:58 AM

Harry95 wrote:

brplante wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

shit they smacked into me, time to return the favor and beast on some 12 year olds!

|

5/24/2010 9:55 AM

Harry95 wrote:

brplante wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

i super whipped akid in the face for standing on a ramp haha he has an aitken tread patern on his cheak lol totallt deserved it

|

bike check smile

STAY FIT

5/24/2010 11:17 AM

brplante wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

jpntbll9 wrote:

i super whipped akid in the face for standing on a ramp haha he has an aitken tread patern on his cheak lol totallt deserved it

pics or it didnt' happen

|

crystal meth

5/24/2010 11:20 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

jpntbll9 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

pics or it didnt' happen

biggest lie vital has ever seen.

|