READ THIS

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2010 7:41 PM

Hey, I'm new to BMX and don't know anything about it at all... Can someone just give me some tips and important stuff about like buying a bike n stuff? I'm pretty lost.... Thanks...

|

It's at the rainbow staircase by the crunchy leaf.

10/15/2010 7:42 PM

full chromo everything, sealed everything, double wall rims

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

10/15/2010 7:45 PM

Buy my custom bike and you'll be set.

|

10/15/2010 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2010 7:57 PM

i'll start with welcome to the wonderful sport of bmx, when buying a complete, look for things like sealed parts (hubs and whatnot), an integrated headset,and a full chromoly frame and fork. I recommend you look at some of the 2010 completes for a good deal if you're new, mainly such companies as fit, we the people, premium, colony, but try to avoid eastern, easterns are the bottom wrung of the complex ladder of quality bmxing goods

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

10/15/2010 7:47 PM

B.M.X wrote:

i'll start with welcome to the wonderful sport of bmx, when buying a complete, look for things like sealed parts (hubs and whatnot), an integrated headset,and a full chromoly frame and fork. I recommend you look at some of the 2010 completes for a good deal if you're new, mainly such companies as fit, we the people, premium, colony, but try to avoid eastern, easterns are the bottom wrung of the complex ladder of quality bmxing goods

get verde radia i loved my complete

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

10/15/2010 7:51 PM

B.M.X wrote:

...shut the fuck up... eastern isn't bad... fit sucks... and learn how to fucking spell... its ladder, spell-check is built into your computer for a reason, use it

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

10/15/2010 7:56 PM

B.M.X wrote:

cschmall wrote:

...shut the fuck up... eastern isn't bad... fit sucks... and learn how to fucking spell... its ladder, spell-check is built into your computer for a reason, use it

i know, i mispelled ladder, but latter is also a word that is why spell check didn't pick it up

|

10/15/2010 8:12 PM

cschmall wrote:

|

REFS: udbmx

WANTED A ROGUE STATUS SEAT!!! IF YOU HAVE ONE IM ME!!!!

10/16/2010 4:34 AM

B.M.X wrote:

cschmall wrote:

ktm-kx339 wrote:

indeed

|

10/16/2010 9:23 AM

Thanks to everyone who is replying, I'm glad theres people out here that help

|

10/16/2010 9:33 AM

rainbowstaircase0 wrote:

Thanks to everyone who is replying, I'm glad theres people out here that help

Welcome to BMX. Some tips would be always stay commited cuse there will be brick wall type moments when learing things, but trust me, everything will come in time, dont focus too much on trying to ridl ike everyone else, do your wn thing and have your own style. For a beginner, keep your brakes on. Learn better bike control, And th new haro completes this year are looking way sick.

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

10/16/2010 9:33 AM

B.M.X wrote:

Here's my tip, ignore noobs. While they are great for the sport, they are completely worthless at giving information that is worth anything.

Remember the search bar is your friend.

Welcome to the site.

|

10/16/2010 11:04 AM

B.M.X wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Here's my tip, ignore noobs. While they are great for the sport, they are completely worthless at giving information that is worth anything.

Remember the search bar is your friend.

Welcome to the site.

This.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/16/2010 11:20 AM

B.M.X wrote:

do you intend on making every thread ever a eastern hate thread? if so i hope you get cancer.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

10/16/2010 11:24 AM

B.M.X wrote:

wrung =/= rung. wrung is the past tense of wring, which is squeezing to oblivion (or til its dry). rungs are the "steps" of the ladder. words are important.

|

with enough practice you can acquire the ability to masturbate with your thighs.

10/16/2010 11:25 AM

B.M.X wrote:

Skooter wrote:

do you intend on making every thread ever a eastern hate thread? if so i hope you get cancer.

i don't hate eastern, i just don't like them, i'm simply voicing my own opinion

|

10/16/2010 11:27 AM

B.M.X wrote:

Skooter wrote:

B.M.X wrote:

you're entitled to your own opinion even though it sucks. dont push stupid shit like that on new people cuz then they'll be just another hater.

|

10/16/2010 11:29 AM

B.M.X wrote:

Voicing your opinion is one thing but you are stating it as a fact, which it's not.

|

10/16/2010 11:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2010 11:31 AM

Skooter wrote:

B.M.X wrote:

Skooter wrote:

you're entitled to your own opinion even though it sucks. dont push stupid shit like that on new people cuz then they'll be just another hater.

that's kinda the same with me, the reason i don't like eastern is because when i started, a lot of people told me to avoid eastern, i've never actually rode any of their parts, kinda stupid i guess

|

10/16/2010 11:33 AM

B.M.X wrote:

Skooter wrote:

B.M.X wrote:

that's kinda the same with me, the reason i don't like eastern is because when i started, a lot of people told me to avoid eastern, i've never actually rode any of their parts, kinda stupid i guess

oh so you're judging things before you even know if they're any good for yourself? you sir, are a douche.

|

10/16/2010 11:34 AM

Skooter wrote:

B.M.X wrote:

Skooter wrote:

oh so you're judging things before you even know if they're any good for yourself? you sir, are a douche.

well i don't feel like spending money on something if it's just gonna break, and eastern does not really have the best reviews

|

10/16/2010 11:35 AM

B.M.X wrote:

You're are an idiot.

|

10/16/2010 11:36 AM

B.M.X wrote:

Skooter wrote:

B.M.X wrote:

well i don't feel like spending money on something if it's just gonna break, and eastern does not really have the best reviews

You can stop talking now, you have already proven your idiocy.

|

10/16/2010 11:42 AM

Skooter wrote:

B.M.X wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

You can stop talking now, you have already proven your idiocy.

this. everything breaks. if you crash a car and it breaks is it the car's fault? if you case a jump and your forks bend is it the bike's fault?

|

10/16/2010 1:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2010 1:08 PM

To be successful in bmx you need practice and balls

oh yeah an agreeing with someone at the top- avoid eastern if you wish to keep your face the way it is now

|

10/17/2010 4:23 PM

oh, and how do you do the turn around thing? i did a one eighty on a friends bike then ate shit...

|

10/17/2010 4:30 PM

cschmall wrote:

full chromo everything, sealed everything, double wall rims

this and 3 pc cranks, then ride!

|

flowin' like a period.

10/17/2010 4:57 PM

rainbowstaircase0 wrote:

oh, and how do you do the turn around thing? i did a one eighty on a friends bike then ate shit...

Practice.

|

10/17/2010 5:00 PM

rainbowstaircase0 wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

Practice.

this

|

10/19/2010 2:38 PM

get this, great bike for the price

http://www.danscomp.com/101058.php

|